Fun Christmas Gift Ideas For Him And Her

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rowan chapter.

If you think about it too hard, picking out a Christmas present for someone is the hardest thing to do. You can over think things, then decide on something, then, oh wait, over think again. We want to think outside the box, but we still want the person to enjoy their present for more than a day; yet, being too practical can sometimes blow up in your face. So, what to do?

I found a few websites that can help you look beyond the Macy’s gift cards and the corny shirts they might not like as much as you thought. Some of these websites have stores out there that you can visit in person, but the location might prove a bit difficult to reach, and who knows if they’ll even have what you want once you arrive.

For the girls-to-guys gift:

Pillow Remote Control.

Even girls would love it; it’s a present for you and him.
Found on www.brookstone.com.

If your boy lives in a small apartment and a huge foosball table just won’t fit, get him a mini one!

Found on www.fredflare.com.

For those boys who play guitar and love their music, which chances are is one of the reasons you fell for him in the first place, try an ion audio USB discover guitar learning pack. There’s a great one on www.fredflare.com.

From guys-to-girls:

Girls generally love baking and cute little things, so why not combine the two and make her Christmas day! Go for a mini cupcake maker; I’m sure she will enjoy surprising you with mini cupcakes when you least expect them.

Found on www.fredflare.com and also seen at www.bedbathbeyond.com.

Even you will want to borrow this once or twice, boys. No more being asked for a massage from your girl. Get her an i-need neck and shoulder pro massager with heat.  Order one from www.brookestone.com.

For those of you with hipster girlfriends who love taking pictures, and let’s face it, most girls like taking pictures, get her a lomography mini Diana camera. This is something I would love personally.

Found on www.fredflare.com.

Here are some different, but practical ideas, which anyone would love. So, sit back and relax; worry about your finals instead. No stress no mess ideas to order online. Enjoy.

A senior English major at Rowan University, Meghan spends most of her time reading, writing, working out, and watching dramatic TV shows. She also likes to experiment in the kitchen, trying out the recipes she learned in cooking class during her semester abroad in Florence. Meghan has recently completed an internship in the Features department of the Courier-Post newspaper, and will continue to work for them and Jersey Eats magazine as a freelancer. Aside from class, most of her time on campus is spent in the publications suite, where she is the new Features Editor of Rowan's award-winning student newspaper, The Whit. Sushi, country music, and the gym get her through her days, and she is so excited to be joining the Her Campus team!