Features

• What Would Elle Woods Do?

In times of trial within my school years, I tend to look back to the heroes of my youth. Many people come to mind; my parents, grandparents...

• Procrastinating With Finals?

Me too. If you are reading this article, I am sincerely sorry. I know things must be hard right now. You were probably writing a paper,...

• Sweater Weather

With cooler days ahead and Summer well behind us, it seems every year I decide I don’t have enough sweaters to wear (even though I...

• An Inside Look At Google

A few months ago, my friend shared some very exciting news with me. Through his professor’s wife, he and a few friends would be able to get...

• KL Polish Faves

I’m a sucker for good nail polish, one that doesn’t chip after 2 days or smudge after a few hours. I’m always on the hunt for the perfect...

• 15 Perfect Peppermint Recipes

I don’t know about you, but I absolutely love peppermint things -- gum, candles, lotions, candy. That list could go on for dayssssss. So...

• You Were Always Beautiful

“The greatest risk any of us will take is to be seen as we are.” - Cinderella , 2015 One of my New Year's resolutions for 2017 was to fall...

• My *Magical* Trip to Universal

I recently went on a trip to Universal Studios with my family. This was our fourth time going (I come from a family of Harry Potter nerds...

• Debunking Trump

If you’ve ever listened to Donald Trump speaking, whether on television or in a video on Facebook, you probably came out of the experience...

• Dream Jacket, Dream Price

While wandering aimlessly through Goodwill searching for items to make a pirate costume (twas the season), I stumbled upon a jacket. I’d...

• How to Stay Safe Abroad

When making the choice to study abroad, many students wonder how safe they will be in light of the terrorist attacks that have been...

• Top 10 Christmas Cookies

From Black Friday to Christmas Eve, my aunt bakes Christmas cookies from scratch, dusk til dawn. The counter becomes covered in a coat of...