Every Girl’s Christmas Wishlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rowan chapter.

When you are a girl, you are automatically programmed to want any and every thing that is seen. With Christmas around the corner, there are a few things that us college girls ask for. From an expensive iPad to that sparkling new bike that we can enjoy in the warm weather, we all have an extensive Christmas list for our loved ones to buy!

Gift Cards

Gift cards are a must-have for EVERY college student. You can buy anything with them: food, music, outfits, Starbucks coffee (YUM!), and even: textbooks! (We ALL need those!) When giving a gift card, you can NEVER go wrong. It’s the perfect gift.

Make-up

Every girl has her go-to make up item. For expensive stores like Sephora and MAC, these products may be harder for a college girl to obtain. However, with Christmas around the corner, there is a better chance to get these products from your loved ones. Just bring out the puppy-dog eyes and you will be sporting that smokey-eye in no time!

Books

For some girls, nothing is more relaxing and enhancing than curling up with a good book. So, for those who have an extensive book list, they are the perfect thing to ask for Christmas! Your loved ones will be giving you the gift of stimulation and knowledge!

Money

Lastly, it’s the gift that keeps on giving: MONEY! Like gift cards, it is something you can never go wrong with. And, if the gifts above do not fit your list, this can be used to get whatever you want!

I hope this season you get everything your heart desires on your Christmas list. I hope that your presents are put to very good use and you enjoy everything this holiday has to offer. 

I am a Writing Arts major at Rowan University. Poetry is my best friend. One day, I hope to be a successful writer for a popular magazine in NYC. My dream is to travel to Paris, London, and Rome to explore and write about my experiences there.