Her Campus Rowan Snapshot

• Quick Fixes for Tired Eyes

If you haven’t woken up with dark, puffy circles under your eyes at least once, do you even go to college? Well, not to worry, here are...

• Halloween Costumes at Rowan

We asked our contributors and readers to share their Halloween costumes with us on Instagram by snapping a photo using the #HerCampusRowan...

• How to: Prof Pride Nails

As Rowan University’s Homecoming approaches, so do the spirited events! If you don’t want to be wearing solely the school colors head-to-...

• TRX bands

TRX Bands: A Fun Way to Make Your Workout More Challenging! TRX bands are a suspension training tool at the Rec Center and they can help...

• Salsa Night

Salsa night occurred on Thursday Oct. 2 in the Student Center Pit and was sponsored by Lambda Theta Phi fraternity in order to honor Latin...

• A Dress Code in College

At Rowan’s Rec Center, to the surprise of many students, a new dress code has been implemented over the summer. Students and Rec members...

• Rowan Fashion Trend of the Week

Welcome back all former and new Rowan students! While Melissa and I were walking around campus, the trendiest look we saw this week was the...