Campus Cutie: Julio Silva

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rowan chapter.

Meet this week’s Campus Cutie, Julio Silva, a close friend of mine with a great sense of style and humor!

Age: 19

Major: Elementary Education/History
Year: Sophomore 
Hometown: Mine Hill, NJ
Astrological sign: Gemini
Relationship status: Single

Favorite: 
-TV Shows: Nashville, Parks and Recreation, Bones, ESPN 
-Books: The Longest Ride, A Walk to Remember, The Hunger Games trilogy, Pride and Prejudice, 1984, Fahrenheit 451, The Giver
-Movies: Sleepless in Seattle, Jason Bourne Trilogy, Mr. & Mrs. Smith, any Marvel Comic movie
-Food: Anything Seafood or Italian 
-Color: Blue
-Songs: “Single For The Summer” by Sam Hunt or “New Romantics” by Taylor Swift

Where can you be found on campus?
“I can be found either at the gym or at my friend’s townhouse apartment. I love to workout and hang out with friends.”

What’s your favorite thing about Rowan?  
“The affordable tuition, the small class sizes and the friendly people around.”

Hobbies:
“I’m huge when it comes to music; especially with country music so I’m always listening to it. I love to read especially thrillers/action novels, but I’m a bit of hopeless romantic so I tend to read a romance novel here and there as well. I’m huge on food, so I love to cook and bake.”

What are your plans after college? 
“Hopefully teaching a kindergarten class, have a dog or two. I want to live in the South at one point so maybe relocate there sooner or later. I hope to have found someone I love, but if not keep on searching for that person.”

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
“This is such a generic answer, but I would want to go to Europe. Especially Ireland, there’s something that I find so interesting about that place and its rich history. Plus, I love accents so that’s a plus (lol)!”

Do you have a favorite quote? If so, what is it? 
Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.”
– Nicholas Sparks

Fun facts:
1) I’m a huge preppy fashion fanatic.
2) My Favorite clothing brand is Polo by Ralph Lauren.
3) I have a scar on my right eye from putting a sheet over my head and spinning around causing me to hit a wooden arm rest of a chair when I was 7.
4) I’m allergic to fake seafood.
5) My favorite animals are penguins.
6) Random dancing is my passion.
Founder, Editor-in-Chief & Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Stockton University School of Business - Marketing Concentration | Stockton University