Blog

• "Different"

(Photo found on https://mysoulisalockwithoutakey.files.wordpress.com ) At age four, I followed a seven-year-old family friend into a dark...

• Losing Myself, or Finding Myself

(photo found on http://www.stevenaitchison.co.uk ) Some people give change a negative connotation. They make you promise to never change,...

• HC SURVIVAL KITS

This week, the Her Campus chapter of Rowan University received some kick ass finals survival gear from HC HQ! Here are our thoughts on the...

• Every Girl's Christmas Wishlist

When you are a girl, you are automatically programmed to want any and every thing that is seen. With Christmas around the corner, there are...

• Fall Must Haves

Fall is all about the transition from the hot, sometimes overbearing weather to the cozy, not too cold, not too hot, just right weather!...

• Emojis We Are Glad FINALLY Exist

Thanks to the newest Apple iOS update, we have been blessed with over 150+ new emojis! Some of these additions to the emoji keyboard have...

• For the Love of HC Survival Kits

We recently recieved a package from Her Campus--a survival kit. When we opened it at the meeting, we were all in awe of its contents! Here...

• Autumn Playlist

I have always been a huge list kind of person. I also love music. All kinds of music. So, it makes sense that I would be a playlist person...

• The Diana Party

Note by the author- The following was found by one of the building crew at that new Engineering building that's going up where the parking...

• Little Life Lessons: You are Loved

Hey, Profs! Sorry about not posting a life lesson last week. I was kind of going through my own life lesson and it hadn’t quite come down...

• Positive Proverbs: Adversity

Sometimes in life when we’re struggling with certain issues and trying to overcome the obstacles that life throws our way, it’s hard to...

• Positive Proverbs: Vulnerability

A lot of times, we shy away from the everyday challenges that life presents us. We feel inadequate enough to handle the challenge,...