Her Campus Rowan Blog

• 10 ways to study for finals

1. Teach a Friend. It’s been said if you can teach it you know it. Sit down with a friend, family member, etc and try to teach the the...

• What A Broken Heart Taught Me

1. If you are a good person, it shows, and you will never be alone. If you are a good person, warm, compassionate, empathetic, you will...

• 7 Ways to Have a Friendsgiving

After seeing the sitcom Friends, many have envied celebrating a Friendsgiving of their own. There are many Friendsgiving that one can...

• Salsa Night

Salsa night occurred on Thursday October second in the Student Center pit and was sponsored by Lambda Theta Phi fraternity in order to...

• Advice for facing our insecurities

Everyone is different—unique. We all have our own quirks, beliefs, and “flaws,” as some may say. The problem with society is that we are...

• Self-Defense and Safety Tips

A large concern in today’s world is safety. We hear stories of people getting robbed or attacked every day. As a female college student the...

• Happy Living

Healthy living. It is everywhere these days. You can barely go a day without hearing the words “organic,” “exercise” or “fit.” Granted,...

• Meet the Greeks

Meet the Greeks was held September 12,2014. This event was put together to help Greek life step, stroll, and salute all while informing...

• 7 Signs You are a Creative Writer

7. Colors are not just colors. Blue is no longer blue when you see it. Its cobalt, turquoise, the color of a Dasani bottle. The fact of the...

• Spring Has Sprung Playlist

As a spring baby, I thrive in warm weather and live for the days I can wear dresses and shorts, and go on a drive to nowhere with the...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style