Her Campus Rowan Archives

• Nicole Smedile

Nicole Smedile, senior art education major lives in Cape May during the summer. She’s in the ocean all the time so she decided to start...

• Sana Fasihuddin

Hello, everyone! Meet Sana Fasihuddin, a 20 year old who just finished her junior year as a biology major/psychology and chemistry minor...

• Little Life Lessons: Patience

Hey, Profs! First of all, to those of you who are still preparing for finals; good luck. To those of you who have completed all your course...

• Destressing After Finals

HAPPY SUMMER EVERYONE! Earlier today, after I got home from my last final, I grabbed my laptop and was about to start… working on a paper...

• Sammi Says: A Changed Friendship

Dear Sammi, I have had the same best friend since pre-school—maybe even before that. But ever since we went to separate colleges, she’s...

• Low-Fat Fruit Dip

Are you getting tired of the same old dip? Apples with peanut butter? Chips with hummus? Here is a healthy, refreshing fruit dip to enjoy...

• Join Her Campus in Fall 2015

It's never too soon to start making goals for next semester. As the semester winds down and you start to think about all the things you...

• Sammi Says: Stressed About Finals

Dear Sammi, I have so many finals to worry about next week, it’s insane. I don’t know how I’m going to find time for everything…and I’m not...

• Saad Noman

Hey Profs, this week’s campus celebrity is a pretty cool dude… He is very involved and loves to help others. His desire to do so led him to...

• Justin Fishman and Mike Siracusa

This week we have two campus cuties—senior roommates, Justin Fishman and Mike Siracusa. Learn more about them below. Mike Year: senior...

• cram jam

Event Date & Time: 
    Tue, 05/05/2015 - 22:05
    Location: 
    student center
  • Yogurtwiches

Here is a healthy alternative to an ice cream sandwich as well as smores! This easy-to-make snack can be prepped before heading off to...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style