Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Rowan Archives

Happy Living

By naveenk94
September 21, 2014 - 10:11pm

Healthy living. It is everywhere these days. You can barely go a day without hearing the words “organic,” “exercise” or “fit.” Granted, Green Zebra is a fantastic place to eat without feeling guilty, and a little jog on the treadmill never really hurt anyone, but I have the ultimate health tip.             No, I’m not here to advertise a new supplement, or try to convince you to start jogging through the campus at 5 a.m. because let’s get real, if I were, you would stop reading this right here. Am I right?             No, instead I’m here to tell you that even if you eat and drink greens and run miles each day, you still may be putting your health at risk. Confused? Come with me now. READ MORE...

Oriana Moreno: International musician and Rowan student

By Jacqueline Klecak
September 21, 2014 - 8:09pm

* When I met Oriana Moreno at my on-campus job at the writing center, I knew I wanted to profile her. I wrote this article last semester after interveiwing and spending time with Oriana in Barnes and Noble. Here is her incredible story.*   When she was a little girl, Oriana Moreno wanted to be a dentist… Coming from a family of musicians, this was an unlikely dream. But then one of her favorite teachers in music school, Simon Gollo, gave her a proposition:   READ MORE

Campus Cutie: Q&A with Gael Arnold, Artist Extraordinaire

By Linette Reeman
September 21, 2014 - 5:06pm

Anyone who knows Gael Arnold knows that they are exceptionally quirky in all the best ways possible, a fantastic artist, a passionate nerd, and a great friend. However that is just the opinion of the interviewer. Did you know that Gael has a job in the Engineering building? Or that Gael always carries Sharpies? To find out more about what makes Gael one of the most unique people on Rowan’s campus, keep reading! READ MORE

ThinkFast Game Show

By Katelin Spooner
September 20, 2014 - 5:27pm

Do you like trivia? Get a group together and test your knowledge! It’s a new and interesting way to hang out with friends. And don’t forget the free food bar as well! READ MORE

Campus Philly: College Fest

By Katelin Spooner
September 20, 2014 - 5:26pm

Admission to participating museums is free. There will be food trucks and vendors all over the city ready to squash whatever craving you are having. This is a great day to share with friends! READ MORE

Men's Soccer

By Katelin Spooner
September 20, 2014 - 5:24pm

As the women verse them at home, the men verse them away. Cheer on your profs if your in the area! READ MORE

Women's Soccer

By Katelin Spooner
September 20, 2014 - 5:23pm

This home game is sure to be a good one so come out and cheer on the Profs as they verse Camden-Rutgers! READ MORE

Field Hockey

By Katelin Spooner
September 20, 2014 - 5:22pm

Come cheer on the field hockey team as they verse the William Paterson Bears. This is sure to be an eventful game! READ MORE

Men and Women’s Cross Country

By Katelin Spooner
September 20, 2014 - 5:20pm

Time: 12:15pm (men) and 1pm (women)  Cheer on our men’s and women’s cross country team at the Purple Valley Classic! READ MORE

Women's Volleyball

By Katelin Spooner
September 20, 2014 - 5:16pm

Women’s volleyball is playing in Washington DC again! Go out and cheer on these ladies as they play Marymount University and another team which has yet to be determined. Go Profs! READ MORE