What Would Blair Waldorf Do with the HC Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Roosevelt chapter.

If you’ve never heard of the fictional, yet believably amazing character Blair Waldorf, this means that you have been living under a cold, dark, strange rock. To provide a short description for those of you that don’t know, she runs the Upper East Side with her best friend Serena van der Woodsen by her side, in a book series turned television series called Gossip Girl. Even though Blair lives an overly fabulous life, we could all stand to take some tips from her ways! So what better person to teach us the perfect ways to put good use to the Her Campus Survival Kit!

Ms. Waldorf would use the ear buds provided by 5 Hour Energy to tune out the comments made by the long list of people that could only dream of being half the upper east side royalty that she is.

Queen B (aside from Beyoncé) would use the Chipotle 2 for 1 coupon to take either her BFF Serena or the ultimate hunk, and the love of her life Chuck Bass for a power lunch. But let’s be honest, we all know Bff’s get first dibs on goodies like Chipotle!

If Blair has taught us one thing, it’s that you must keep your stamina up in order to take down any of her competition. So its obvious that Blair would use the 5-hour energy drinks from the HC survival kit to do just that.

We all have sick days, and that includes the infamous Blair Waldorf. But of course any HBIC like queen B would never let a little case of the cooties keep her down! Blair would pop a cold Ezz pack like a couple of tic-tacs and get right back to dominating the world, or at least the New York!

Blair had Nelly Yuki and we’ve all got a little competition in the same way that they had. Blair would use her best tools like the Martha Stewart arts and crafts Glitter to out do Nelly and any one else that would try to out-do her.