This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rochester chapter.

One of the most exciting things in the world is going to see one of your favorite bands in a concert. On Sunday January 18, 2015 at 5:00 PM, Rochester city residents and several UofR students saw the popular singing/songwriting duo Nico and Vinz best known for the top 5 smash “Am I Wrong,” presented by Pepsi Super Bowl halftime show.

This was a free pop-up concert after Rochester was recently crowned as the most “Hyped Hometown in America” The concert was one of the rewards for Rochesterians showcasing their hype. This was sponsored by the ultimate Super Bowl halftime experience. There were also some special guest appearances including Rex Ryan, the Buffalo Bills new head coach, and star wide-receiver Sammy Watkins.

The crowd was not what I expected it to be, it did not consist of just teens, but also older people. Both the City and UofR were well represented. “Just as I thought the concert was coming to its end, they replayed their NO 1 hit and one of my favorites Am I Wrong. “I couldn’t believe it, I was in a state of amazement. I was not expecting it a second time” said Fadumo Abdullahi UofR class of 2018.