Campus Cutie: Erin Dong

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rochester chapter.

Other than being part of Rice Crew( yes she is an amazing dancer), you can find our campus cutie in the medical center volunteering with children or in Carlson library catching up on work. With red streaks in her hair and a cheerful demeanor, it won’t be hard for you to spot our campus cutie of the week– Erin Dong!

Name: Erin Dong (Ece)

Hometown: Istanbul, Turkey

Relationship Status: Single(giggles) not ready to mingle(giggles)

Year: Freshman

Birthday: 1/30/1996

Major:Biochem with a Pre-Med tack

Favorite Past time: Taking walks

Favorite Hangout Spot: Well if I tell you, people are gonna come flocking..wait don’t write that down! The top of Rush Rhees where you can see the Interfaith chapel, especially during sunset. It is so pretty.

Favorite celebrity: Emma Watson

(Flawless!)

Favorite food: A Mel burger

Most romantic spot on campus: Somewhere by the Genesee River where when the sun sets, you can see the silhouettes of  downtown Rochester.

Pet Peeve: When people chew with their mouth open

Favorite smoothie from Pit: The one with peach. I think it’s called Peach on the Beach

Favorite place to eat on Campus: The Mel Express because they have the Mel Burger

Hogwarts House: Gryffindor

Current Jam: Echosmith

Jane Fong

Rochester

Jane is a freshman in the University of Rochester. When she is not hiding from the cold weather or rushing to class you can find her jamming out on her guitar, hoarding books, humming to herself or in the library "studying"(making new playlists).