Her Campus RIT Features

• Property of JACK

A new online publication is hitting the Rochester area! It’s called Property of JACK, and it was created by a RIT Department of...

• Bowl-4-Breath

This past Sunday, December 9th the ladies of Delta Phi Epsilon Sorority hosted their annual Bowl-4-Breath. The event raised money for the...

• Getting Ahead in Week 3

In a ten week quarter, midterms and finals come ridiculously fast. All up and down my Facebook timeline, I see my friends complain about...

• Rock the Vote

November 6 marks the fifty-seventh Presidential election in U.S. history. All registered voters will cast in their ballot, and the votes...

• Run from the Zombies

It would seem RIT just can’t get enough of zombies. On Saturday, in preparation for Halloween, Global Union joined the rest of the...

• Missing Brick City

While everyone else was at Alec Baldwin on Saturday, I was stuck at the Box Office. I couldn’t even hear him from where I sat less than 100...

• Fall Drag Show

It’s that time of year again. Time for the annual RIT Gay Alliance Fall Drag Show! Drag queens and kings came out at their best Friday,...

• Mud Tug XVII

Zeta Tau Alpha and Phi Kappa Psi hosted the seventeenth annual Mud Tug on September 22. Bringing in participants from all around the...

• Pedal for Push

Pi Kappa Phi held their annual Pedal for Push event this week at RIT. Pedal for Push is a fundraising event to raise money for Pi Kappa Phi...

• RIT's Ban on Bottled Water

President Destler announced new ban on bottled water sales on-campus on August 31. Over the next 6 months, bottled water will be phased out...

• Be-You-Tiful Week

The Beta Upsilon chapter of Delta Phi Epsilon reigned in their 2nd annual Be-You-tiful Week on campus throughout Week One of classes...

• The Essentials

The new film The Essentials, by RIT graduate Brendan Nagle, premiered Friday night at The Cinema Theatre in Rochester. The Essentials is...

• Imagine RIT

On May 5, RIT celebrated its fifth annual Imagine RIT: Innovation and Creativity Festival. Thousands of people came from all over Rochester...

• RIT Tora Con 2012

Every year RIT’s Anime Club puts together its annual anime convention, Tora-Con. Tora-Con is a two-day long event dedicated to all that is...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style