Ish Akahoho

Posted -

Hometown: Brooklyn, NY
Major: Environmental Sustainability
Interest: music, dance and athletics
Favorite part of RIT: the campus environment
Interesting Fact: I was born in Accra, Ghana and I lived there for 10 years
Dream Girl: a mixture of Megan Good and Beyonce
Where you find him most: The gym or Riverknoll apartments
Quote: “When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile”

By: Olivia Harrison

College is hard. We make it easier!

Get the best of Her Campus delivered straight to your inbox!

About The Author

Jenna is an Advertising and Public Relations student at RIT, minoring in Marketing. She is a cupcake lover (although she loves how they look more than they taste), advocate of Breast Cancer education and awareness, sister of ZTA and assistant at RIT Sports Information. She loves wedding blogs, sailing, photography, bright colors, nail polish and a new pair of Sperry Top Siders. She has traveled to Spain, Israel, Italy, Greece, Croatia, Germany and Canada- with Spain and Israel being her favorites outside the U.S. Within the states, Jenna loves Rhode Island (especially the town of Watch Hill); Seattle, Washington; and Dallas, Texas. Although she is from the Garden State, Jenna hates the Jersey shore but does love to fist pump once in a while and hopes to move to Texas after graduation. With three PR internships as well as an advertising one under her belt, Jenna hopes to persue a career in either of these fields... or wedding planning, but she can keep dreaming.

Editor's Note

Congratulations to our new campus chapters at Buffalo, Colgate, Colum, Gettysburg, MCLA, Pepperdine, PS Behrend and York U

Be the Editor-in-Chief of your own magazine -- Start a Her Campus chapter at your school!

We Recommend

User login