Her Campus RIT Campus Celebrities

• Alexander Van Hook

This week’s Campus Celebrity is COLA senator, Alexander Van Hook. What is your Year and Major? I am a second year in Liberal Arts...

• Emily Clark

This week’s Campus Celebrity is the Director of Talent for RIT SportsZone, Emily Clark! What is your year and major? I am a third year...

• Lauren McShane

Keep an eye out for this celeb, you’ll be seeing here on your TVs soon as a new member of the RIT Sports Zone team. What is your year and...

• Wilson Darko

Being an active member of three campus organizations, the President of a special interest house and one of last month’s Campus Cuties,...

• Shamoy David

This weeks Campus Celebrity is the President of the Off Campus and Apartment Student Association, Shamoy Daivd. What is your Year and Major...

• Tianna Manon

With a Co-op at the Democrat and Chronicle and involvement with MCAS, Global Union and other on campus organizations, Tianna Manon has all...

• Harshita Sood

Being a residential advisor, a peer advisor and member of the College of Science Scholars program, an acting member and, as of April, the...

• Nick Goddard

Upon learning that Nick Goddard, a brother of Phi Kappa Psi and a DJ on campus, would be donating his paycheck from this Friday's DJing gig...

• Emma Siegel

This week's Campus Celeb is Emma Siegel, co-char of Mud Tug XVII. Read below to find out what else she likes to do besides getting dirty!...

• Tyler Somers

Last weekend was Imagine RIT. The designer behind the official poster of the festival was second year Graphic Design student, Tyler Somers...

• Santiago and Leonardo

This week we’re meeting the other pair running for Student Government president and vice president. Victor Santiago and Mark Leonardo are...

• Taylor Deer and Sarah Thomas

The celebrities on campus this month will be the different candidates running for Student Government positions for the ’12-13 school year...