Her Campus RIT Campus Celebrities

• Alexander Van Hook

This week’s Campus Celebrity is COLA senator, Alexander Van Hook. What is your Year and Major? I am a second year in Liberal Arts...

• Emily Clark

This week’s Campus Celebrity is the Director of Talent for RIT SportsZone, Emily Clark! What is your year and major? I am a third year...

• Lauren McShane

Keep an eye out for this celeb, you’ll be seeing here on your TVs soon as a new member of the RIT Sports Zone team. What is your year and...

• Wilson Darko

Being an active member of three campus organizations, the President of a special interest house and one of last month’s Campus Cuties,...

• Shamoy David

This weeks Campus Celebrity is the President of the Off Campus and Apartment Student Association, Shamoy Daivd. What is your Year and Major...

• Tianna Manon

With a Co-op at the Democrat and Chronicle and involvement with MCAS, Global Union and other on campus organizations, Tianna Manon has all...

• Harshita Sood

Being a residential advisor, a peer advisor and member of the College of Science Scholars program, an acting member and, as of April, the...

• Nick Goddard

Upon learning that Nick Goddard, a brother of Phi Kappa Psi and a DJ on campus, would be donating his paycheck from this Friday's DJing gig...

• Emma Siegel

This week's Campus Celeb is Emma Siegel, co-char of Mud Tug XVII. Read below to find out what else she likes to do besides getting dirty!...

• Tyler Somers

Last weekend was Imagine RIT. The designer behind the official poster of the festival was second year Graphic Design student, Tyler Somers...

• Santiago and Leonardo

This week we’re meeting the other pair running for Student Government president and vice president. Victor Santiago and Mark Leonardo are...

• Taylor Deer and Sarah Thomas

The celebrities on campus this month will be the different candidates running for Student Government positions for the ’12-13 school year...

• RIT's Center for Women and Gender

To close out Women’s History month, this week’s Campus Celebrity title goes, not to a person, but a center. The RIT Center for Women and...

• Susan B. Anthony

Another need-to know pillar of women’s history in Rochester is Susan B. Anthony. Celebrity seems a silly word to attach to her name- not...

• Kate Gleason

To help celebrate Women’s History Month, the Campus Celebrity Column is going to showcase pillars of Rochester Institute of Technology...

• Kate Gleason

• Greg Pollock

He always seems to be smiling when you pass him on the Quarter Mile or grabbing his usual at Artesano's. Greg Pollock, RIT's student body...

• Nikko Schaff

Nikko Schaff, working through his second year at RIT is easily classified as a campus celebrity. In his first year here, he created an app...

• Shelby Hill

With Co-ops at E! and Fox news, fourth year journalism major, Shelby Hill is this week's campus celebrity. It isn't just the fact she's...

• Brendan Nagle

RIT alumni Brendan Nagle is undoubtedly a Campus Celebrity. Graduating from RIT with a film major, Brendan went on to complete graduate...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style