Her Campus RIT Blog

• 10 Tips for Finals Week

By Ashley Doarn Fall quarter here at RIT is coming to an end, and we all know what that means..finals week! It is everyone’s favorite time...

• Writer's Block Sucks

Whether you write a blog or just essays, writer’s block is something everyone has faced at some point or other (except maybe babies but...

• Haunted Trail…Dare to be scared

This past weekend Delta Phi Epsilon Sorority and Sigma Chi Fraternity hosted the 3rd annual Haunted Trail. RIT Improv and Comedy Troupe was...

• Roommate Conflicts

Everyone has read the stories about roommates from hell. Everyone also tends to think they won’t get that roommate. There is a reason there...

• Fall Brings it All

It’s that fall time of year again. The leaves are falling, the air is crisp and everyone around campus has brought out their light jackets...

• Cupcakes, Frosting and More

Over the past few months I have gotten really involved in a new hobby, or more like an obsession; baking cupcakes. Not just your normal box...

• Autumn: College Style!

As much as I love 90 degree weather and having an excuse for showing off the legs I worked all winter for, there is nothing better than the...

• RIT, Where is the Soul?

In high school, I did a year of slam poetry and, although it’s been more than a year later, that brooding, black-beret-and-mock-turtleneck-...

• Drinking Do’s & Don’ts

Whether you are a returning sophomore or junior, or an incoming freshman most college students have one thing on the mind when attending...

• The Female Orgasm

I spotted the flyer for “The Female Orgasm” immediately, despite the bulletin board it was posted on being filled past its borders with...

• Football Season Has Begun

For those of you football enthusiasts or even just followers of the NFL season, football is finally back. If you are like me and the...

• Are you TOUGH enough?

How do you feel about jumping into an artic bath full of freezing water, or pushing your body through an electroshock therapy? Are you...

• Eating Healthier is the Way to Be

Do you ever wonder how healthy the food is that your eating everyday? Do you ever stop to think before a meal how you could be eating...

• Stay home or Study Abroad

Want a great way to expand your horizons, learn new cultures and meet new people. Well, studying abroad is definitely your best option...

• Get Your Joke On!

April Fool’s Day seems to be a favorite holiday among the general public no matter what age you are. It’s a day when everyone can pull a...

• Get Involved!

Freshman year can be a difficult year, especially if you’re not used to a bigger campus or you have trouble opening up to finding new...

• Spring, Sun & School

The month of March has brought spring to us early. The first day of spring is right around the corner and the students of RIT are soaking...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style