Most Memorable Answers

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rider chapter.
The Her Campus™ staff has collectively chosen some of the stylishly memorable answers from Campus Cuties of the past.  Here you’ll find out what kind of style these women have and the type of guy these men are. If the question and answer you see interests you, click their linked names to read more!

Tiffany Amber You seem extremely confident and self-assured, are you?
Indeed I would say I am very confident. It runs in the family. I remember being in high school I wasn’t as confident being that I wasn’t a skinny white girl as the majority was. However, I learned to embrace my curves and flaunt them!

Al-Fuquan Green We love your look. Were you always this stylish?
Hmmm, good question. Being stylish has always been an important lifestyle to me. Growing up, I always wanted to be the stand out child, or always be the child to “rock” the latest and most known item in my area. There has never been a point in my life when I actually “hated” dressing, but there was a point in my life when I chose to step my style up and try different things, and that was around the age of 12.

Arianna Gordon What’s the best beauty advice you’ve ever received?The best beauty advice I have ever received was from my mother. She enforced the common saying that “Less is more.” I truly believe that this applies to anyone from anywhere at any time. As I have gotten older, I have followed this advice every day, and frequently relay the message to my friends. The key to really being beautiful is to keep the extra makeup and clothing to a minimum. While it is good to be trendy and stylish, it is important to pick items that enhance your own personal beauty—not try to mask or completely change it. What everyone wants is to look effortless when trying to look good. This is hard to do when piling on the accessories. Less is more; add what improves the look and stop there.
Matthew Vega Switching gears, how do you let a girl know you like her?
I am by far the bluntest person in the world I never bite my tongue, I learned that wasted time is a wasted existence; so I say what I feel and if I get turned down regroup and keep it in motion.
James Burroughs We know you love to play sports. Is that primarily how you like to stay fit, or is there something else carving those ripples in your stomach?I run track, but another way I like to stay fit is to do martial arts. While I’m at school my workout regimen is track practice three hours a day six days a week. Fitness is important to me because I need to remain fit for track.
Ciana Woods Where is your favorite place(s) to shop for clothes and accessories?
I absolutely LOVE shopping at Forever 21, I would buy out the whole store if I could, but I really like to go thrifting (shopping at thrift stores). I always find cool and unique stuff at places like the Goodwill…there’s a 95% chance that what you buy there no one else has!
Ronald MooreWhat do you bring to a relationship that sets you apart from the rest?
That’s a tough question to answer because every guy will say they’re better than everybody else in all types of different ways. I’d say that I am uniquely humble when it comes to relationships that I’ve been in. I try not to impose myself and my views on whoever I’m with. I can defer to my partners point of view or decision without it hurting my ego because I know that if we are in a relationship together; the things that she does are for the benefit of both of us and I don’t have to be in control all the time.
Want some more cuteness? Go here.
A New Jersey native, Amber S. Brown is an ambitious communication/journalism student who aspires to have a career in the magazine world. Amber is a well-rounded and committed student who has repeatedly earned herself a spot on the Dean’s list at her university. Her thirst and energy for writing, style, and fitness keeps her one step ahead of everyone else. Driven to bring something fresh and new to the magazine industry, Amber continues to be focused, motivated, and has an unbreakable “anything’s possible” attitude.