Humbleness at its Finest: Ronald Moore

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rider chapter.
Ron Moore is the perfect example of how a humble and modest guy should be. He is very down to earth and respectful; the perfect ideal guy for any woman. Here he talks about how he is with his friends and what attracts him.

Q: It’s a typical Friday night. What are you doing?
A: On a typical Friday night I’m chilling in my room drinking with my roommates and teammates getting ready to go out. (Ron of course is 21 and is allowed to drink.) We have 6am practice 6 days a week so we really only get one maybe two nights out of the week to go out so we party pretty hard Friday night. We always have to stop at Taco Bell on the way back to get something in our stomachs before practice Saturday morning.

Q: What’s the biggest misconception about you?
A:
I’d say one of the biggest misconceptions that I’ve heard people say about me is that I only pursue talking to white girls. Some people may not know this but I’m from Nashville, Tennessee. As a southerner I love black women but that doesn’t mean that I only have to pursue black women. If I find you attractive, I find you attractive regardless of skin tone.

Q: What’s something about you that most people would find annoying?
A:I have a short temper. I play around a lot so it might not look like I do, but if something sets me off, I get really mad and am prone to verbal and physical arguments. Unfortunately I have to admit I’ve ruined a couple Friday nights getting in confrontations with my friends. I’m fine as long as you don’t push me.

Q: What do you bring to a relationship that sets you apart from the rest?
A: That’s a tough question to answer because every guy will say they’re better than everybody else in all types of different ways. I’d say that I am uniquely humble when it comes to relationships that I’ve been in. I try not to impose myself and my views on whoever I’m with. I can defer to my partners point of view or decision without it hurting my ego because I know that if we are in a relationship together; the things that she does are for the benefit of both of us and I don’t have to be in control all the time.

Q: What’s the best advice you’ve been given in the past 12 months?
A: Just the other day I had a conversation with my 15 year old brother about girls. He’s a junior in high school but he’s younger than everyone else in his grade and he’s starting to attract female attention. I told him to wait until he finds someone that he really has feelings for before he tries having sex; I want him to have an experience that he’ll look back on a years from now and not regret his decision and not just have sex to follow the crowd or to fit in. I don’t regret my first time, but looking back now I would have made a different decision than the one I made at the time and I didn’t have an older brother to talk to so I want to make sure he doesn’t have any second thoughts when that time comes.

Q: What’s something people would be shocked to find out that you’ve never done?
A: I think people would be shocked to find out some of the things I have done. Lots of the juniors and seniors on campus go to Kat every Thursday to drink for college night and I’ve never been to Kat or any other bar since I’ve been 21. Just going out to a bar to drink doesn’t seem fun to me I’d rather throw a house party and be with my friends.

Q: What makes a woman sexy?
A: It’s much more than just what a woman looks like that makes her sexy but a slim waist cute face and a big behind doesn’t hurt either. The first thing I notice about a woman that makes her sexy is the way she carries herself. That doesn’t mean she has to be dressed in designer clothes, it means that she exudes confidence in herself and the things that she does, like she know she bad but she’s not stuck up either. I’m in shape and I take pride in my body and I love to see a woman takes care of her body too. I don’t like really skinny women but I also don’t want you to eat more than I do when I take you out. The most important thing about making a woman sexy is her personality; you could all the physical attributes but with an ugly personality in the end you are an ugly person. Being able to have a conversation with you is ten times sexier than me just looking at your body.

Right, right? Yep, we knew you’d love him. Hey, still want more? Feel free to connect with him on Facebook.
A New Jersey native, Amber S. Brown is an ambitious communication/journalism student who aspires to have a career in the magazine world. Amber is a well-rounded and committed student who has repeatedly earned herself a spot on the Dean’s list at her university. Her thirst and energy for writing, style, and fitness keeps her one step ahead of everyone else. Driven to bring something fresh and new to the magazine industry, Amber continues to be focused, motivated, and has an unbreakable “anything’s possible” attitude.