Her Campus Rider Campus Cuties

• Kinetic Kenneth Lustin

He’s 19 years young and a soon-to-be Med School student. The people in his life call him Ken, but this week we’re calling him cutie! This...

• Magnetic Matt Perrella

He ranks himself a nine out of ten because he acknowledges that there’s always room for improvement, he does around 400 pushups and sit-ups...

• Who's Your Favorite?

Whether it's his enticing smile, beguiling charm, or sexy body we always got your back. We've had some of the cutest cuties and we want to...

• Dreamy David Benavidez

Call him Dave, call him D, but don’t search his full moniker on Facebook or Twitter because you’ll never find him. He’s as exclusive as...

• Most Memorable Answers

The Her Campus™ staff has collectively chosen some of the stylishly memorable answers from Campus Cuties of the past. Here you’ll find out...

• Sweetie Pie: Brendan Gordon

Too smooth for words, Brendan Gordon is a humble, nice, and quiet guy. He’s a sweetheart and is very friendly at Rider University. Here he...

• Kelli Roberts: Unique and Beyond

This freshman roams Rider University with a particular pep in her step and complete confidence, she is bubbly, funny, and makes fashion...

• Lonz Câsiél: The Charmer

Lonz Câsiél:The ladies love him for his smile, his humor, his personality, and amazing way with words (in English and in about four other...

• Instant Trendsetter: Ciana Woods

Ciana Woods, an instant trendsetter at Rider University, wows us with her unique style and continues to set trends almost each and every...

• Sweet Eye Candy: Mark Medley

A Rider Rookie catches the eyes of many on campus. Who is he? Where is he from? Mr. Mark Medley is a new addition to the Rider family and...

• Joaunte Knight

This bubbly, high-strung sophomore talks about her down to earth lifestyle and her feelings on natural beauty. Read about this single-...