Her Campus Rider Campus Cuties

• Kinetic Kenneth Lustin

He’s 19 years young and a soon-to-be Med School student. The people in his life call him Ken, but this week we’re calling him cutie! This...

• Magnetic Matt Perrella

He ranks himself a nine out of ten because he acknowledges that there’s always room for improvement, he does around 400 pushups and sit-ups...

• Who's Your Favorite?

Whether it's his enticing smile, beguiling charm, or sexy body we always got your back. We've had some of the cutest cuties and we want to...

• Dreamy David Benavidez

Call him Dave, call him D, but don’t search his full moniker on Facebook or Twitter because you’ll never find him. He’s as exclusive as...

• Most Memorable Answers

The Her Campus™ staff has collectively chosen some of the stylishly memorable answers from Campus Cuties of the past. Here you’ll find out...

• Sweetie Pie: Brendan Gordon

Too smooth for words, Brendan Gordon is a humble, nice, and quiet guy. He’s a sweetheart and is very friendly at Rider University. Here he...

• Kelli Roberts: Unique and Beyond

This freshman roams Rider University with a particular pep in her step and complete confidence, she is bubbly, funny, and makes fashion...

• Lonz Câsiél: The Charmer

Lonz Câsiél:The ladies love him for his smile, his humor, his personality, and amazing way with words (in English and in about four other...

• Instant Trendsetter: Ciana Woods

Ciana Woods, an instant trendsetter at Rider University, wows us with her unique style and continues to set trends almost each and every...

• Sweet Eye Candy: Mark Medley

A Rider Rookie catches the eyes of many on campus. Who is he? Where is he from? Mr. Mark Medley is a new addition to the Rider family and...

• Joaunte Knight

This bubbly, high-strung sophomore talks about her down to earth lifestyle and her feelings on natural beauty. Read about this single-...

• James Burroughs

A friendly, goofy, loveable track star in the making James Burroughs is an undercover ladies’ man. With his unforgettable smile, sense of...

• Matthew Vega

Matthew Vega has three qualities that have ladies at Rider swooning his way: a gorgeous bright smile, big sparkling eyes, and an...

• Urbanly Justified Al-Fuquan Green

With a name like Al-Fuquan it is obvious that he was destined to be unique. If you’ve seen him around on campus (and if you haven’t, come...

• The Tiffany Amber Factor

You’ve seen her around, perhaps strutting around campus with her perfectly bouncy, glossed locks and curves. Or maybe you’ve seen her...

• Tyree Leonard

We love that Tyree Leonard loves his smile just as much as we ladies do. We also love that he took some time out of his day to talk with us...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style