This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rhodes chapter.

Her Campus sent us a great Survival Kit package with goodies from our sponsors. These products are guaranteed to get you through the rest of this semester. Come to our tabling event (date TBA) to have a chance to win any of these cool items!

Andrews McMeel Publishing – “Adulthood is a Myth and The Roommate Book” CamelBak – Forge Divide Mug

The DivaCup – The DivaCup Model 1

Flying Colors Apparel – Koozies

Freeman Beauty – Avocado/Oatmeal Clay Mask, Feeling Beautiful Cucumber Peel Off Mask, Feeling Beautiful Charcoal & Black Sugar Polishing Mask and Feeling Beautiful Apple Cider Vinegar 4-in-1 Foaming Clay

Juicy Couture – I ♥ JUICY COUTURE Fragrance Sample

L’eggs Sheer Energy Sheer Panty Medium Support

Maidenform – Maidenform Love the Lift® Push Up & In Satin Demi Bra OR Maidenform Love the Lift® Push Up & In Lace Demi Bra

Monistat MONISTAT Complete Care Instant Itch Relief Cream

Rimmel London – 24HR Supercurler Mascara, Colour Precise Eyeliner and The Only 1 Lipstick

Wearsafe – Wearsafe Adventure Box, including Wearsafe Tags and 6 months of Wearsafe service  

Hi! I'm Nathalie Vacheron, a senior at Rhodes hailing from Germantown, Tennessee. I love to write, I love to edit, and I'm in love with the voice Her Campus gives to women across college campuses. In addition to Her Campus, I'm involved in my sorority, Tri Delta, work in the Counseling/Health Center, am a First Year mentor, and love to run when I can. I'm a Business & Commerce major concentrating in management with a minor in Psychology. I hope to go into health administration, community health, or work for a non-profit (and write a book somewhere in-between...) xoxo