Senior Week Schedule is Out!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rhodes chapter.

For all you seniors (and maybe some of you juniors, if of age), the release of the Senior Week schedule is quite an anticipated one. A whole week to kick back, hang out with your friends, and live up your last days of college the week before graduation—not a bad scenario. Class Council presents: Senior Week 2017!

Sunday: Nothing official because of BSMF, but be on the lookout for a special event  :)

Monday:  RAILGARTEN!!!: 11AM-3PM Rat Wine Tasting: 4-5pm

Tuesday:  Pool Day: 10am-3pm Silky’s: 10pm-1am

Wednesday:  Cap and Gown Pick Up: sometime in the morning Dinner at President Troutt’s house: 5-7pm Loflin Yard: 9:30pm-1am

Thursday: High Cotton Brewery: 12-3pm Redbirds Game: 7pm

Questions?? Please reach out to Council President Blaire Smith (smiba-17) or Vice President Lizzie Choy (choet-17)

———–

Pic Source: GIPHY

Hi! I'm Nathalie Vacheron, a senior at Rhodes hailing from Germantown, Tennessee. I love to write, I love to edit, and I'm in love with the voice Her Campus gives to women across college campuses. In addition to Her Campus, I'm involved in my sorority, Tri Delta, work in the Counseling/Health Center, am a First Year mentor, and love to run when I can. I'm a Business & Commerce major concentrating in management with a minor in Psychology. I hope to go into health administration, community health, or work for a non-profit (and write a book somewhere in-between...) xoxo