Sam Brobeck '15

Posted -

Name: Sam Brobeck
Nicknames: Brokeback
Hometown: Nashville, TN
Major/Minor: Political Science major, Religious Studies minor
Campus Involvement: Pike, Track , Cross Country, 2015 Class Council
Hobbies: Running, Rapping, Sports

HC Rhodes: Describe yourself in 3 words.
SB (Sam Brobeck): Laid-back, funny, athletic

HC Rhodes: How does your first kiss story go?
SB: I had my first kiss with my 8th grade girlfriend in music class. We made sweet music together.

HC Rhodes: What is the biggest turnoff/deal breaker in a girl?
SB: Lack of confidence. Someone who is not sure of herself.

HC Rhodes: What is/are the most attractive trait(s) in a girl?
SB: Someone I can be myself around, someone who is adventurous and someone who makes me laugh.

HC Rhodes: What do you think is the most confusing thing about girls?:
SB: Sending mixed-signals. Acting one way one day and acting differently the next.

HC Rhodes: If you could be a girl for one day, what would be the first thing you do?
SB: Make a move on Winn Decker.

HC Rhodes: If you had to cook for a girl, what would you make?
SB: In the past I've made pasta for girls I've cooked for, so probably pasta.

HC Rhodes: What is the worst date you've ever been on?
SB: I was visiting my ex-girlfriend at college, took her out to dinner, went back to her dorm room, and everything was fine. We decided to take a nap but when I woke up, she was gone and her best friend kicked me out. I haven't seen her since.

HC Rhodes: If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
SB: Probably Rome because my sister went there recently and told me it was awesome.

HC Rhodes: Your favorite pick-up line.
SB:  "You're so beautiful, that you made me forget my pick-up line."

Get more HC!

Get the best of Her Campus, right in your inbox! Learn more.

About The Author

Priscilla is a senior at Rhodes College, a liberal arts college located in Memphis, TN. She is currently majoring in Commerce & Business and minoring in International Studies. Her Campus Rhodes is the first publication she has worked on and she currently serves as the Editor-in-Chief & Her Campus Rhodes Campus Correspondent. In addition to working on the Her Campus Rhodes team, Priscilla is a sister of the Delta Delta Delta sorority, Rhodes College Diplomat, Rhodes Activities Board representative, and a Rhodes Peer Assistant. She loves flowers, hiking, cooking, music, hanging out with friends and exploring good Memphis eats!

Editor's Note

Congratulations to our new campus chapters at Bowdoin College, Christopher Newport University, Ryerson University, University of East Anglia and Winthrop University!
Be the Editor-in-Chief of your own magazine -- Start a Her Campus chapter at your school!

From Around The Web

We Recommend

User login