Her Campus Spring Break Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rhodes chapter.

It’s that time of year where HC Rhodes receives a HC Spring Break Survival Kit filled with goodies!! Let’s see what we received this year!

• SabreRED Pepper SprayCollegiettes, we all know that safety is important! That’s why totting around this adorable pink pepper spray is perfect, especially to beware of stranger danger! #SafeIsSmartFacebook: facebook.com/sabreredpeppersprayTwitter: @SabreRedInstagram: @SabreRed 
  • Completely Bare Wax Strips

Spring is right around the corner which means shorts weather is coming soon! That means that we should have nice, hairless legs right? These easy to use wax strips are the perfect way to get that smooth, hairless finish! Just rub the wax strips between your hands for 30 seconds, apply to the area and pull. So easy to use! #completelybareFacebook: facebook.com/CompletelyBareProductsTwitter: @CBareProductsInstagram: @completelybareproducts 

• Not Your Mother’s Haircare

It’s true, it’s not your mother’s hair care; it’s so much better! Check out this lovely hair care line that will keep your hair moisturized, smooth and looking so good! Added bonus, the products smell AMAZING!Facebook: facebook.com/nymbrandsTwitter: @nymbrandsInstagram: @nymbrandsPinterest: @nymbrands 

• Simon & Schuster Books (Dirty Rush)

We received two copies of Dirty Rush from Her Campus! We know what we will be reading by the poolside when we’re getting our tan on!Facebook: facebook.com/GallerybooksTwitter: @GallerybooksInstagram: @Gallerybooks 

• The Intern Handbook by Shane KuhnThe perfect book for those interested in mystery and action, another book that we will be reading this spring!Twitter: @ShaneSKuhn 
  • Chipotle BOGO CardsBecause who doesn’t love Chipotle? We received some Chipotle BOGO gift cards that we will definitely be giving away to some lucky readers!Facebook: facebook.com/chipotleTwitter: @ChipotleTweetsInstagram: @chipotlemexicangrill 
  • LUNA BarsAnd of course, no care package from HC would be complete without Luna bars! A girl’s best friend on the go, Luna bars are always the perfect go-to snack!Facebook: facebook.com/lunaTwitter: @LunabarInstagram: @Lunabar 

Thank you HC Nationals and our sponsors for this awesome survival kit! And be sure to be on the lookout for our giveaways to receive some of these awesome items!

Priscilla is a senior at Rhodes College, a liberal arts college located in Memphis, TN. She intends on majoring in Commerce & Business and minoring in International Studies. She currently serves as the Editor-in-Chief & Her Campus Rhodes Campus Correspondent. In addition to working on the Her Campus Rhodes team, Priscilla is a sister of the Delta Delta Delta sorority, Rhodes College Diplomat, Rhodes Activities Board representative, and a Rhodes Peer Assistant. She loves flowers, hiking, cooking, music, hanging out with friends and exploring good Memphis eats!