Campus Cutie: Jonathan Coleman ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rhodes chapter.

Name: Jonathan Coleman 

Year: Senior

Hometown: Germantown, TN

Campus Involvement: Baseball, Alpha Tau Omega, Financial Management Association 

HCR: If you could have one meal to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be?

JC: Joyce Roll from Sakura

HCR: Would you rather have a super hot body with an ugly face or an ugly body with a super hot face?

JC: Hot face… I hear dad bods are in recently 

HCR: What is the best complilment that you have ever recieved?

JC: I ordered food from Mulan Bistro just for myself and the delivery guy gave me 3 forks

HCR: What is your dream date?

JC: Club Z

HCR: If you could create your own candy bar what would be in it and what would you name it?

JC: “One Big Giant Peanut M&M”

HCR: What is one thing on your bucket list?

JC: To be a Rhodes Campus Cutie… I can die happy now

HCR: What is your most and least favorite part about being a male?

JC: Favorite- I don’t have to take a friend to the bathroom with me. Least favorite- Nothing.

HCR: What song do you secretly love to jam out to?

JC: Anything Biebs

HCR: And finally, I am sure our readers are dying to know, are you currently crushing on someone?

JC: There is this girl named Caroline that I have liked for 2 years, but I don’t know if she knows who I am 

Katie Keller Rhodes College Junior
Hi! I'm Nathalie Vacheron, a senior at Rhodes hailing from Germantown, Tennessee. I love to write, I love to edit, and I'm in love with the voice Her Campus gives to women across college campuses. In addition to Her Campus, I'm involved in my sorority, Tri Delta, work in the Counseling/Health Center, am a First Year mentor, and love to run when I can. I'm a Business & Commerce major concentrating in management with a minor in Psychology. I hope to go into health administration, community health, or work for a non-profit (and write a book somewhere in-between...) xoxo