Campus Cutie: Jad Qaddourah ’19 (Special Rites of Spring edition!)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rhodes chapter.

Name: Jad Qaddourah Hometown: Trumbull, Connecticut Year: Class of 2019 Campus Involvement:  Pi Kappa Alpha, Fellow of the Mike Curb Institute for Music  

HCR: If you could replace one of your arms with anything what would it be? 

JQ: Puppies 

HCR: Who would play you in the movie version of your life? 

JQ: 50’s era Marlon Brando, however he’s definitely got me beat in the looks department. 

HCR: What’s the first thing you thought when you looked in the mirror this morning? 

JQ: “Do my clothes match?” Being color blind makes getting dressed a real challenge. 

HCR: What’s the nicest thing you’ve ever done for a girl? 

JQ: Let her eat my food without getting angry about it.   

HCR: So Rites is coming up this weekend! Can you tell us what you’re most excited about? 

JQ: I’m definitely most excited for PIKE Beach Party and the house being filled with sand for a whole weekend.  

HCR: What’s your favorite memory from Rites last year? 

JQ: My favorite memory from last year is playing the friday night show with Cigs Inside.  

HCR: Do you plan on doing anything differently this year?

JQ: To make it to class the friday morning after beach party, but chances are slim. 

HCR: What advice would you give to the freshmen who are experiencing Rites for the first time? 

JQ: It’s a marathon not a sprint.  

HCR: What would your ideal Rites line up be? 

JQ: If I were to pick 4 artists for an ideal Rites lineup I’d have to go with Vulfpeck, St. Paul and the Broken Bones, Allen Stone, and Leon Bridges.  

HCR: And finally, I’m sure our readers are dying to know, are you currently crushing on anyone?

JQ: Way too many to name. 

Mary Sanderson AKA Sary Manderson
Hi! I'm Nathalie Vacheron, a senior at Rhodes hailing from Germantown, Tennessee. I love to write, I love to edit, and I'm in love with the voice Her Campus gives to women across college campuses. In addition to Her Campus, I'm involved in my sorority, Tri Delta, work in the Counseling/Health Center, am a First Year mentor, and love to run when I can. I'm a Business & Commerce major concentrating in management with a minor in Psychology. I hope to go into health administration, community health, or work for a non-profit (and write a book somewhere in-between...) xoxo