HCRU Spring Semester Survival Kits

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Regent chapter.

It’s the middle of the spring semester, and that can only mean one thing: Her Campus survival kits are here!

Deadlines pile on faster than the pounds from late-night Cookout runs in the second semester, but if you’re looking for productive procrastination, ActuallySheCan’s Success Issue is a great place to start! With an emphasis on celebrating female achievement, the brand has its own mentorship program to help women reach their goals.

With the semester’s workload quickly picking up, it’s easy to get in a style rut. Juicy Couture has all the accessories you need to stay put together despite a hectic schedule! Add a (safe) tan with L’Oreal’s Sublime Bronze tanning towelettes and lotion for a spring-ready glow, and finish the look with Charlotte Tilbury’s Hot Lips lipstick, in shades ranging from soft pink to red.

Let’s be real: with papers and projects looming, sometimes the last thing you feel like doing is washing your hair, but Psssst! Tropical Dry Shampoo is here to save your style. Made without parabens, sulfates, and other questionable chemicals, it’s a safe way to keep your hair clean when time is of the essence.

Of course, it’s important to take care of your health regardless of your schedule, and Cystex contains both an antibacterial treatment and pain medication in a single dose for relief from UTIs. While it doesn’t replace a trip to the doctor, it can definitely help manage symptoms. 

Finally, get ahead of finals week time pressure with planners, pens and stickers from Erin Condren, a brand known for beautiful, practical organization tools! There are still several weeks left in the semester, but HCRU’s survival kits can make them a little easier.