This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Regent chapter.

This week, HCRU highlighted Craig Welsh and got some great relationship advice from a guy’s perspective!

Her Campus (HC): Major and Emphasis?

Craig Welsh (CW): “I am a history major with no specific emphasis.”

HC: Do you prefer to “work-ahead” or procrastinate? 

CW: “I definitely work ahead. I hate procrastination. So I usually create a step by step plan to help me stay ahead of the game.”

HC: Are you a morning person or a night owl?

CW: “I am a night owl. I’m usually up binge watching Netflix or doing some type of carpentry.”

HC: What’s your favorite class that you’re in right now? 

CW: “My favorite class is currently History of Latin America. I like it because it’s taught in the classical way.”

HC: Do you enjoy working for the university? 

CW: “Oh yes, definitely. I work for facility services, and I like it a lot. It involves working with my hands, which is something I really enjoy doing, and it’s just a fun job, all around. I also get paid, so that’s a plus.”

HC: Do you have any relationship advice?

CW: “Never under any circumstance, rush things. Also if there’s an issue, never ever email your better half about it; talk to them either in person or on the phone.”

HC: What is your go-to drink at Cafe Moka?

CW: “Hazelnut latte.”

HC: Have you watched any good shows or movies recently? If so, what were they?

CW:”CSI: New York

Iron Fist

Rogue One

Doctor Strange

Collateral Beauty

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.”

Photo Credit

My name is Lili Nizankiewicz. I currently attend Regent University, and I am studying English with a concentration in creative writing. My ultimate goal is to go to grad school for creative nonfiction and eventually become a writing professor at a university. I am a writer, reader, violinist, and coffee drinker. Writing is extremely important and personal to me, and I believe that it can break down many social, mental, emotional, and spiritual barriers that people struggle with. I also adore reading because that is where my love for writing began. Reading has always acted as a comforting escape in my life, and I have fallen in love with so many incredible literary characters, like Scout Finch and Peter Pan. The violin allows me to take a step back from the world of English and literature. I find the beautiful instrument to be both relaxing and challenging. I also really love coffee; it keeps me alive during my weariest days and makes me happy overall. Personality-wise, I would describe myself as introverted, introspective, determined, hardworking, and a little sarcastic.