brett jordan fmqhTMu4IVU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
brett jordan fmqhTMu4IVU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Why You Need to Follow Brock O’Hurn on Instagram Right Now

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Quinnipiac chapter.

In need of some man candy on your Instagram feed? Look no further, collegiettes, we have found the ultimate #MCM. His name is Brock O’Hurn and he is a LA based personal trainer and entrepreneur. Here are seven reasons why you should go follow O’Hurn right now… his pictures speak for themselves:

1.   He’s 6’7.

Enough said…

2.   Have you seen his face??

A true gift from the heavens. 

3. He is the king of man buns.

Personally I’ve never really been into man buns, but once you look at him how could you not be a fan of #ManBunMonday?

4. Let’s not forget to mention his personal trainer body…

I’d definitely hire him as my personal trainer.

5.   He’s great with kids!

You’re lying if you say this doesn’t make you melt. 

6. He plays the guitar… *swoon*

Who doesn’t love a musically inclined man? 

7. His eyes.

Those beautiful eyes are enough to get him the follow.

Do you know of any Instagram hotties at Brock O’Hurn’s (@brockohurn) level? Let us know at @hercampusqu! 

Hi! My name is Jenny and I am a sophomore public relations major at Quinnipiac University from Weston, Massachusetts. I am a huge Boston sports fan, I love to travel, and I love trying new things and meeting new people! Make sure to check out my Instagram and Twitter @jenfieldd
Caisse Davis

Quinnipiac

Hi, Collegiettes! My name is Caisse. I'm a senior journalism major at Quinnipiac University, just looking to prove my writing other than in a sea of girls in Lily and boys in pastel colored button-ups. Feel free to check out my articles, as well as my personal blog! http://caissedavis.wordpress.com