Steven Cottone ‘15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Quinnipiac chapter.

Our latest Campus Cutie is senior Steven Cottone.  Read on to learn more about him!

Name: Steven Cottone

Age: 21

Major: International Business

Hometown: Staten Island, New York

Relationship status: Taken

Celebrity crush: Jennifer Aniston

Three words that best describe you: Clever, unique and charming

Favorite quote: “Imitation is suicide.”

Where do you spend most of your time on campus?: I spend most of my time at the gym or walking to class.

How would you approach a girl you think is cute?: I would approach her and simply introduce myself.

Describe the perfect date: The perfect date would be somewhere crazy like Bali or Fiji, and we would be able to do whatever we want for the day.

Favorite animal: A blue-footed booby, which is a bird

Tell us a dream of yours: I hopefully want to open up my own vineyard in Italy when I’m older.

Fun fact: I’ve been to China.

What advice do you have for the Bobkittens looking for love?: Simply don’t try too hard.  I find that all things fall into place.

Tweet us your recommendations for a Campus Cutie today!

Senior at Quinnipiac. I love traveling, shopping, Lake George, family, friends, my two dogs, glitter, and elephants :) Feel free to follow me on Pinterest, as well as Instagram and Twitter @annienoordsy
I am an undergraduate journalism major at Quinnipiac University. I love reading, writing, shopping, studying fashion, working hard, playing hard, and learning new things. I entertain interests in women’s issues and enjoy writing about all things interesting, beautiful, and humorous. Follow my blog at http://melissasirois.tumblr.com to see more of my work!