Stella & Bow Debuts ‘Burn Book’ Collection

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Quinnipiac chapter.

On April 30th, girls across America will be celebrating the 10th anniversary of Mean Girls, the uber-popular-turned-classic movie from the early 2000’s that follows Cady Heron as she transitions into a new high school and is threatened by a posh clique of popular girls called The Plastics.  You can bet that collegiates across the country will be hosting Mean Girls viewing parties in their dorm rooms and apartments; Tumblr and Twitter’s feeds just might crash with all of the “fetch” gifs; and don’t be surprised if you hear the phrase “you can’t sit with us” while grabbing lunch at Café Q.

Since the film’s birthday oh-so-cleverly falls on a Wednesday, wearing pink is a must.  And thanks to Los Angeles natives Lauren Brokaw and Lindsey Lerman, you can now accessorize your Mean Girls-inspired attire with a collection of cuffs, bracelets, rings, necklaces, even a gold plated hair clip!  Brokaw and Lerman are the founders of Stella & Bow, a company that sells handcrafted jewelry and boasts celebrity clients including Amber Heard, Ashley Benson, and Whitney Port.  Check out some of our favorite pieces from their Burn Book collection below:

Regina ‘You can’t sit with us’ bracelet (gold)- $110.00

Cady ‘Boo’ bracelet- $37.95

Ms. Norbury ‘Best B*tches’ necklace (gold)- $88.00

Janis ‘Wednesday’ bracelet (rose gold)- $110.00

Which accessory would look perfect with your all-pink outfit, collegiates?  Send us cute pics of your new Stella & Bow gear to @hercampusqu on Instagram, and tweet us your fave quotes from the movie @hercampusqu on Twitter!  Xoxo, HCQU.

PS: You’re like, really pretty.

I am an undergraduate journalism major at Quinnipiac University. I love reading, writing, shopping, studying fashion, working hard, playing hard, and learning new things. I entertain interests in women’s issues and enjoy writing about all things interesting, beautiful, and humorous. Follow my blog at http://melissasirois.tumblr.com to see more of my work!