Reid Engwall ’13

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Quinnipiac chapter.

Hometown– Mission Viejo, CA

Relationship Status– Single

Major– History/English
Minor– Music

On Campus Activities– Member of QU Writer’s Series,  QU Singers, New Blue Rugby, and Staff Writer for the QU Chronical.

Hobbies– Playing and/or listening to music that people have never heard of, the ocean, hitting the slopes hard,  Tai Chi, creating surveys of 19th, 20th, and 21st century literature both British and American (which means I like to read and write rediculous things), clockin’ in some sweet hangin time with anyone who wants to hang out and just enjoying life.

Qualities of your ideal significant other– Well, I am a terrible romantic so I guess she should be too but other than that I can’t really give specific qualities. If I have a type I haven’t yet discovered what it, or I guess she, is. I’m open to anyone just as long as they enjoy music, can read and write, and can put up with me!

Leigh is a senior print journalism major and sociology minor at Quinnipiac University. She enjoys traveling, writing, photography, watching Sex and the City, going out on the town (of Hamden) and laughing with, and at her housemates. In the Summer of 2009, she interned in Los Angeles at Genlux Magazine and Red Light Public Relations. She studied in Barcelona in the Spring of 2010 where she learned the true importance of life from the Catalan people. She is a member of Alpha Chi Omega and was a recruitment counselor during formal sorority recruitment in February. It has been rumored that due to her consistent honesty, she has no secrets of her own. Leigh loves her university and is having the time of her life as a senior. She has only had a few minor freak-outs about her upcoming graduation to date.