QU ‘It Girl’ Spring Starter Pack

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Quinnipiac chapter.

Spring is fast approaching and if you haven’t done your spring cleaning, you’re running out of time! The turn of the season is always an exciting time: there’s beautiful weather, blossoming flowers and new style trends that arrive sp you can take on this spring.

In a survey, I went around polling QU women about their springtime style essentials.  The top three spots to shop at this season included Forever 21, Zara and Hollister. Forever 21 caters to all shapes and sizes with a multitude of styles that fit any preference. Zara, the more upscale alternative, offers chic statement pieces and spring staples that will beat last years. Hollister was a top choice because of their broad selection which features shorts, skirts and tanks that have a signature look.

QU women favored sandals over sneakers in our survey, so prepare for what’s ahead and grab a pair! Steve Madden, Forever 21 and Nordstrom have plenty of options. The poll says sandals are favored, but slip-ons have claimed the hot spot for the go-to shoe since last spring!

It’s easy to stay on trend, ladies! My favorite magazines Vogue, Teen Vogue and InStyle offer the 4-1-1 on all things fashion for this spring and will direct you to your next big haul for spring/summer clothing. So, update your closet or bring back what you feel portrays your best ‘It Girl’ this spring season.

HCXO,

Aaliayah Ivy

Instagram: @AaliayahIvy NYC 18 year old Aspiring fashion journlaist, stylist and professional style blogger. 
Caisse Davis

Quinnipiac

Hi, Collegiettes! My name is Caisse. I'm a senior journalism major at Quinnipiac University, just looking to prove my writing other than in a sea of girls in Lily and boys in pastel colored button-ups. Feel free to check out my articles, as well as my personal blog! http://caissedavis.wordpress.com