This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Quinnipiac chapter.

Mother’s Day rapidly approaching!!! May 13 is going to come sooner than you think! Especially with finals coming up it is going to be super easy to get side tracked and maybe forget! Here are 7 quick, cheap, and easy gifts you can get your mother!

1. A cool decorated wine glass!

2. Take your mom to get her nails done!

3. Bed Bath and Body Works bubble bath!! 

4.  Take her to a local spa!!

5. A photo album of your family and all the fun adventures you have all gone on!

6. A candle!

7. A Pinterest DIY craft!

Remember no matter what you get your mother she is going to love it because it came from you and she loves you! So break out the crayons and construction paper and get crafting! Or get to shopping! Time is ticking! 

A local environmentalist, Game of Thrones enthusiast, meme loving, Leo. When I am not doing homework catch me surfing twitter, watching Lemonade Mouth, or preaching about Climate Change!
Brooke Van Allen

Quinnipiac '19

Hi! My name is Brooke and I'm a Senior at Quinnipiac and the CC of our chapter. In addition to blogging, I am passionate about animal welfare, nature and environmentalism, holistic health, cooking, and travel (I Just returned from a semester abroad in Thailand). I'm a psychology major and am infatuated with the human mind and listening to and helping people with anything going on in their lives.