This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Quinnipiac chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is Massachusetts native Matt Lemire.  Take it from us: he can instantly heat up any ice rink with his presence.  Matt is a student by day and Quinnipiac Bobcats hockey player by night who devotes his downtime to majoring in Marketing and minoring in melting hearts.

Name: Matt Lemire

Age: 22

Major: Marketing

Hometown: Townsend, Massachusetts

Relationship Status: Single, but looking for that special someone

Hobbies: Hanging out at the beach, paddle boarding, playing hockey, and traveling

Celebrity Crush: Jennifer Aniston

When I was little I wanted to be… an actor.

Three words that describe me: Sarcastic, funny, and original 

Most embarrassing moment at Quinnipiac: I once gave a presentation with my zipper unknowingly down the entire time.  I got a few laughs for that one.

Favorite places at or near Quinnipiac: New Haven (Dare we say Toads…?)

Top 3 things on your bucket list: Attend a Victoria Secret’s Fashion Show, run the Boston Marathon, and tour the White House.

Guilty Pleasures: Yoga pants, back massages, and trips to Chipotle

Ideal girl and the perfect date: I would bring a girl to get a meal at a nice restaurant by the ocean, then go to the beach to lounge and teach her how to paddle board.

Deal breakers and biggest turn offs: Loud, obnoxious, or attention-seeking

Last thing you listened to on your iPod: “Loyal” by Chris Brown

Advice to freshmen: “Don’t eat at the cafe if you don’t have to, and don’t be shy to reach out….Everyone is really nice here.”

Brittany, a student at Quinnipiac University is a contributing writer for Her Campus. Brittany is a Public Relations major, minoring in wanderlust with an emphasis in Moët et Chandon. She is also a member of Phi Mu Gamma Eta. In her spare time when she isn't traveling the world, or 'dyiiiiing' at New York Fashion Week, you can find her cheering on her beloved Boston Bruins. 
I am an undergraduate journalism major at Quinnipiac University. I love reading, writing, shopping, studying fashion, working hard, playing hard, and learning new things. I entertain interests in women’s issues and enjoy writing about all things interesting, beautiful, and humorous. Follow my blog at http://melissasirois.tumblr.com to see more of my work!