The Kit That Helped Us Survive Midterms

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Quinnipiac chapter.

It feels as though this semester snuck up on most of us; one week, we’re transitioning to campus life and adjusting to our new schedules, then—blink—we’re cramming for tests, and the stress is hitting us full-force.

Luckily for us, the ladies over at Her Campus headquarters in Boston teamed up with some of our favorite brands to create a Back-to-School Survival Kit that arrived just in time for midterms.  Take a peak at the goodies we received (some of which we’ll be sharing across campus with all of you!)

#HCSurvivalKits

•   Chipotle BOGO burrito cards

•   Mini LUNA bars to keep us healthy, happy and never hungry as we sit through a three-hour class

•   Tanda Zap Acne Spot Treatment coupons (buy one get one 50% off!) to help us purchase our own Tanda Zaps and nix acne

•   Nasty Gal Special Edition Pins

•   Aeropostale $10 gift cards and water bottle

•   Clue free app downloads to help us track our cycles and know when and why we’ll be moody!

•   $5 off European Wax Center exfoliating gel

•   Garnier Blackhead Eliminating Scrub and Nourishing Cleansing Oil samples, so we can exfoliate and dissolve impurities in two easy steps

•   SoulCycle free class passes

•   Affinitas Cupcake Panties, which are perfect for overnight stays or just to stash in your purse

Don’t be afraid to check out some of these products yourselves, collegiettes!  We especially love the Cupcake Panties, LUNA bars and Garnier facial products.  Nasty Gal also has everything you need to create the most unique wardrobe on campus.

Our sponsors have worked closely with Her Campus to target a college audience, so their products and services are specially tailored to your wants and needs.

All of us at Her Campus Quinnipiac are so excited to share these brand-name goodies and freebies with you, our readers!  Keep an eye out for HCQU team members across campus, and follow us closely for more information.

I am an undergraduate journalism major at Quinnipiac University. I love reading, writing, shopping, studying fashion, working hard, playing hard, and learning new things. I entertain interests in women’s issues and enjoy writing about all things interesting, beautiful, and humorous. Follow my blog at http://melissasirois.tumblr.com to see more of my work!