Keeping your Halloween Night Safe and Fun

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Quinnipiac chapter.

1. Watch out for the creeps, don’t let them rain on your parade!

2. Stay with your friends. Come up with a cute group costume so that you can stick together the entire night. 

3. Check your candy before eating it always…and don’t take candy or drinks from strangers (even though this holiday kind of encourages it)

4. If you meet someone on Halloween night don’t judge them by their mask…doesn’t mean they are a clown in real life. Keep an open mind!

A local environmentalist, Game of Thrones enthusiast, meme loving, Leo. When I am not doing homework catch me surfing twitter, watching Lemonade Mouth, or preaching about Climate Change!
Brooke Van Allen

Quinnipiac '19

Hi! My name is Brooke and I'm a Senior at Quinnipiac and the CC of our chapter. In addition to blogging, I am passionate about animal welfare, nature and environmentalism, holistic health, cooking, and travel (I Just returned from a semester abroad in Thailand). I'm a psychology major and am infatuated with the human mind and listening to and helping people with anything going on in their lives.