Kacey LaBar ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Quinnipiac chapter.

Meet this week’s Campus Cutie, Kacey LaBar! Kacey is a fun, stylish, and super sassy junior that loves hanging out with her friends and listening to Nick Jonas. She is a member of Pi Beta Phi and one of the Quinnipiac’s Her Campus correspondents. 

Name: Kacey LaBar

Age: 20

Hometown: Ewing, NJ

Year: Junior

Major: Media Studies

Instagram: Kaceyelizabeth_x

Relationship Status: Single

What do you want to be post grad: I either want to work in the fashion industry or for a lifestyle/fashion magazine.

What would be a dream vacation/trip: Somewhere tropical! But I also love cities like London or Paris. (Perhaps a tropical city?)

What do you like to do at home: I love shopping! Going to the outlets in New Jersey is always fun. I also love going to the beach and amusement parks.

What has been your favorite memory of QU so far: Finding a group of friends I consider family and my sorority’s semi last year.

Celebrity Crush: Nick Jonas (but also I’m obsessed with One Direction).

What would you say to Nick Jonas if you met him: I would tell him that his music made me love boy bands and music in general. I would also ask if he was single, if I could have his number, and that we should be friends.

What’s your type: The boys that give off the bad boy image but aren’t actually bad. Also, someone who has tattoos and is taller than me. (She’s 5 feet and 2 1/2 inches)

What are your turn offs: Cigarette smokers, liars, and boys that play games.

What is the first thing you notice in a guy: His eyes and his type of hair but mainly eyes

What do you value most in friends/ relationships: Honesty, loyalty, and people that can mesh well with my family.

What are you looking forward to doing in the next two years: Taking every opportunity that is given to me in college and just growing as a student and an overall person. 

I am a Sociology major/ English minor at Quinnipiac University. I also am in the MAT program studying to become an elementary school teacher. I love to read, write, and drink coffee!
Kacey LaBar

Quinnipiac

A Jersey Girl at heart with big city dreams! I'm a senior at Quinnipiac University. I love writing about celebrities, trends, music & movies!