books on brown wooden shelf
books on brown wooden shelf
Susan Yin/Unsplash

Her Campus Finals Survival Kits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Quinnipiac chapter.

Well, Collegiettes, it’s that time of year again. It’s finals (AKA the three week long struggle after Thanksgiving break right up until Winter break). Coffee and chocolate can only help so much so luckily for us Her Campus members, Her Campus Nationals and AdmitSee teamed up and created the perfect finals survival kit to take finals week by storm!

All of the goodies came in this cute drawstring bag (which is perfect for hiking or the gym) that says, “Admitsee.com pays my beer tab.”  They also gave us a cute pair of AdmitSee shades along with an AdmitSee sticker! To learn more about AdmitSee, visit facebook.com/AdmitSee or follow them on Twitter and Instagram @admitsee and #seeyourfuture!

The kit also included a BOGO Chipotle coupon to satisfy all collegiettes’ needs. This will come in handy when you and a friend get hungry and seriously need a study break.

Michael Kors was also kind enough to add a little fun to this time of the semester and send us gold tattoo jewelry! Put these on and #flashyourgold during finals. How fitting for Christmas time!

Getting sick during finals is anything but ideal. Fortunately, we were sent some @ColdEEZE to #shortenyourcold and #getwellfaster. AND, they sent us a coupon to use for our next Cold-Eeze purchase! #winwin

Is your paper due tomorrow but you decided to procrastinate (like most of us) and do it the night before? We understand. This kit also provided @5hourenergy to help you power through and get that paper DONE.

When you don’t have time to make your hair look pretty but want to look polished and like you spent the day on the beach instead of studying, @TREsemme came in handy and sent us their Perfectly Undone Sea Salt wave spray. It came in the perfect size to throw in our bags and is handy for touch ups throughout the day! You can never go wrong with beachy waves, Collegiettes.

My kit also came with a @verabradley Zip ID in Katalina Blues. It’s the perfect size for stashing my Q card, license, some cash, and a lip balm when I just need to run out and grab a couple errands (or grab @ChipotleMexicanGrill!) Thanks, #verabradley!

@HerCampus always knows how to motivate us through tough times in the semester, especially finals. This finals survival kit is just what we needed!

Senior at Quinnipiac. I love traveling, shopping, Lake George, family, friends, my two dogs, glitter, and elephants :) Feel free to follow me on Pinterest, as well as Instagram and Twitter @annienoordsy
Kacey LaBar

Quinnipiac

A Jersey Girl at heart with big city dreams! I'm a senior at Quinnipiac University. I love writing about celebrities, trends, music & movies!