Chad Preston ‘18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Quinnipiac chapter.

Name: Chad Preston

Age: 19

Major: Mechanical Engineering

Hometown: East Windsor, New Jersey

Tell us about yourself:  I’m tall, and I love basketball.  I like to eat and go to the gym.

Hobbies: My main hobby is lifting, and I like playing ball.

Celebrity crush: Jennifer Lopez

Favorite TV Show: Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Favorite foods: Steak and lobster

Favorite artists: Drake and Chris Brown

Ideal date: I would pick the girl up in a limo filled with drinks and flowers, and then I would take her out to dinner to the most expensive place I know.  Then I would take her to a movie, preferably Fifty Shades of Grey.  After the movie I would drive her to a beach resort that has drinks and chocolate, and I would play all my favorite love songs.

Favorite quote: “Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.”  -Psalm 23:4

Dream car: Rolls Royce Phantom and a Chrysler ME 4-12

First thing you notice about a girl:  Her eyes

What is on your bucket list?  To travel to every topical place I can find, and I do want to go skydiving.

If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?  Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

What about yourself do find the most pride in?  I’ve never cheated on a girl. 

What’s your favorite season?  Summer

What’s your favorite spot on campus?  My favorite spot is by the back window of the café.

Kacey LaBar

Quinnipiac

A Jersey Girl at heart with big city dreams! I'm a senior at Quinnipiac University. I love writing about celebrities, trends, music & movies!
I am an undergraduate journalism major at Quinnipiac University. I love reading, writing, shopping, studying fashion, working hard, playing hard, and learning new things. I entertain interests in women’s issues and enjoy writing about all things interesting, beautiful, and humorous. Follow my blog at http://melissasirois.tumblr.com to see more of my work!