5 Things Every Girl Needs This Holiday Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Quinnipiac chapter.

Holiday season is right around the corner, so it’s about that time to start making a wish list. Here are five things every girl needs this holiday season:

1.  Urban Decay’s Naked Vault

Seriously…who doesn’t need this?!  For $280, you can have all three Naked palettes and much more.  This is definitely No. 1 on my wish list.

2.  Black Milk Clothing’s Warm Grey Pocket Leggings

Around here, we wear leggings like they’re going out of style.  These are perfect for cold winter days; they are fleeced lined and super comfortable.  I need about 100 more pairs.

3.  Portable phone chargers

You never know when you’re going to need a charger, so these are perfect for long days out, or even for classrooms that don’t have a lot of outlets.  This will definitely come in handy.

4.  Infinity scarves

Infinity scarves are perfect all year long but especially in the winter.  They are fashionable, and they keep you warm.  You can’t go wrong with an infinity scarf.

5.  An automatic car starter

If you have a car on campus, you should know that going into the winter is brutal.  But there are so many car starters that have long ranges to start your car from your dorm or classroom.  If you plan on staying in the northeast, you should probably invest in one of these!

Tell us what’s on your wish list this holiday season @hercampusqu!

My names Nicole! I'm a student at Quinnipiac University, my major is Media Studies with a minor in Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management. I try my best to stand out and I often stand out on campus with my crazy leggings from an Australian company called Black Milk Clothing, so if you see someone in crazy leggings its probably me! I love music anything that will make you want to dance, I follow a group called Krewella like its my job so if you like them, I like you! Make sure to check out my Instagram: @nicolehardenbrook and my Twitter: @nrhardenbrook
I am an undergraduate journalism major at Quinnipiac University. I love reading, writing, shopping, studying fashion, working hard, playing hard, and learning new things. I entertain interests in women’s issues and enjoy writing about all things interesting, beautiful, and humorous. Follow my blog at http://melissasirois.tumblr.com to see more of my work!