Campus Cutie: Elena Georgiou

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Queen's U chapter.

Name: Elena Georgiou

Program: Faculty of Education

Year: Technically, 6th

Hometown: Ottawa, Ontario

1. What is your favourite food?

I love carbs. So the real answer is pasta and the other real answer is poutine.

2. Gun to your head and you have to choose between the two?

Probably pasta because you can eat it more ways, but I’m trying to be healthier so this is a guilty question.

3. What is your favourite colour?

My favourite colour is yellow because sunflowers are the more beautiful flowers in the entire world and yellow is a fun colour. The end.

4. If you could kidnap one animal from the zoo what would it be and where would you keep it?

From the zoo?! I like red pandas. I would kidnap one of those or a penguin. And I Would build them a habitat in my dwelling.

5. What is your favourite thing about Kingston?

My new found independence and meeting the love of my life!

6. Tell me one cool thing about yourself.

I think the coolest thing about myself is that I’m an artist.

7. What do you like to do in your free time?

I make handmade cards! And I have a card company called Made with Love that sells cards with unique hand drawn designs.

8. If you could be anything besides a teacher, with no limitations, what would you be?

A police officer! Or a detective because I think that protecting people is very important and I also like getting to the truth of things.

9. Give us your honest opinion on President Trump?

Oh * Bleep * I don’t have anything to say about trump except that he is a waste of space.  And you should go visit trumpdonald.org and take out all your anger, or go be amused.

Jana Lee Morris

Carleton '17

Jana is a Canadian native who ventured overseas and landed in the United Kingdom after graduation. Having achieved a degree in Visual Arts and English, she seeks to pass her passions onto the next generation; teaching in an English school. She is passionate about empowering individuals, has a deep love for food, and can often be found in her natural habitat in the classroom teaching, or in the gym training for powerlifting. On weekends and breaks, you can find her travelling and exploring new cultures, probably with local cusine in hand. Most of all, Jana is passionate about leanring, and ensuring everyone has the opportunity to learn - including herself. Soon, you will see her entering her eighth year of school to finally obtain a master's degree; four degrees later. If you want to follow along, you can find her on Instagram @janaleemorris_