Why You Need A PopSocket Right Now

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Purdue chapter.

Remember when phone wallets came out and now basically everyone has one? Well, the new thing to have on your phone these days along with phone wallets are pop sockets. PopSockets are all the rage this year and I definitely see them as a necessity. Currently, I have a PopSocket on my phone and I absolutely can’t imagine my life without it. My PopSocket has made using my phone so much more convenient.

When watching something on my phone, I can prop it up on any surface and not have to continuously hold it because, let’s be real here, holding up a phone is definitely a workout that my muscles are not strong enough for. PopSockets also make me feel so much more secure when holding my phone because I know it’s harder for me to drop it. Not to mention, they decrease the amount of times I’ve dropped my phone on my face while laying down.

The only downside of having a PopSocket is that it does protrude a bit, but not a lot. With the ability to mount from basically any angle, a PopSocket is collapsible and can be popped out with just one hand. What I love most about my PopSocket is how great it is for people who have a lot of nervous energy. I know that I’m always playing with my PopSocket and having something to fidget with definitely calms down my nerves. Similar to many different phone decorations, PopSockets come in all different kinds of colors, patterns, and quotes. The one in our spring giveaway is so cute and it has a great message about girls supporting girls. 

I love the emphasis on girls supporting other girls. It’s so important to remember to empower the women around you as we take over the world.

Go check out the other items in our spring giveaway here

All the way from Phoenix, Arizona, Janice attends Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana, where she is currently a bioengineering major. Spending her time daydreaming Janice can be found jamming out to any song, watching netflix, or studying for the terrifying tests she has around the corner. You can follow her adventures @janichan on instagram.
Danielle Wilkinson is an Atlanta native and currently a senior at Purdue University studying Mass Communication. She is the co-correspondent and Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Purdue. She has written for several online and print publications in the past including The Purdue Exponent, The Tab, Society 19, Study Breaks Magazine and Voy Study Abroad. She loves traveling, shopping and everything entertainment, especially movies and TV, but 90s rom coms will always be her favorite. She hopes to move to California one day to pursue a career in marketing. In her free time, she loves YouTube, watching movies with her friends, working on her novel, drinking tea and reading books.