Your Relationship with Your Best Friend as Told by Dogs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

There are few things in life that matter more to college women than our best friends and our most loyal feline companions. We all know true friendship is indescribable, but if man’s best friend were to describe the relationship with our best friends, here’s how I imagine it would go:

1.  The number one topic is food and when you will be eating next. 

2.  When you’re eating, you make sure to always share with each other.

3.  You plan your workout routine together and motivate each other to stick to it.

4.  She’s the only person you can go out with, and you couldn’t imagine being out with anyone else.

5.  You always coordinate outfits anytime you know pictures will be taken.

6.  You’re always winning competitions with each other.

7.  She’s the only one you would meet your favorite celebrities with.

8.  When you’re trying out a new look, she’s the first person you’ll show.

9.  When you see them from a distance and start running towards them.

Finally…

10.  There’s no one else you would rather do absolutely nothing with.

Rachael David is currently a senior at Penn State University and serves as the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Penn State. She is majoring in public relations and minoring in psychology. Her love of creative writing and all things Penn State is what inspired her to become a member of the HC team in the fall of 2013. Her background experience includes working for the Undergraduate Admissions Office at Penn State as a social media intern in the spring of 2014 and is currently working as a social media intern for an internet marketing company in Harrisburg called WebpageFX. This past summer she also served as a PR intern for Tierney Communications. Rachael enjoys anything media related especially catching up on her favorite shows, including Saturday Night Live and any show on Food Network. She has a passion for food but also loves being active and spending her free time running or hiking. She hopes to gain more experience in all aspects of the media industry during college and plans on pursuing a career writing for a life & style publication in the future.