freestocks 9rHgOVRdrDM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
freestocks 9rHgOVRdrDM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Your Personal College Life Coach Has Officially Arrived

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

There’s no doubt about it. The college years are some of the best years of your life.

You’re given freedom to do what you want, courage to pursue new opportunities and memories that will last a lifetime. But that doesn’t mean it doesn’t come with challenges along the way.

We’re talking stressful classes, endless extracurriculars and complicated relationships. So where do you find the balance? Well, don’t ask us. We’re still trying to figure that out ourselves. Luckily, we’ve found something that can help… and would like to share it with all of you.

Meet The Her Campus Guide to College Life: How to Manage Relationships, Stay Safe and Healthy, Handle Stress, and Have the Best Years of Your Life. Our brilliant co-founders and Harvard-grad entrepreneurs, Stephanie Kaplan Lewis, Windsor Hanger Western and Annie Chandler Wang, have joined forces to share their brilliant advice and college life expertise created exclusively for their most beloved collegiettes. With everything from how to beat the Freshman 15 to how to navigate parties, there’s not a subject this book left untouched. They even provide critical tips on campus safety and how to avoid the risks that come with living on your own. Want to know more? Here’s a brief list of a few of the things you will learn how to do:

•       Bond with your roommate and set ground rules for your new space

•       Beat the Freshman 15 without having to give up dessert

•       Snag a date with the cutie from your Lit class

•       Cope with stress and anxiety–even during finals week!

•       Score jobs and internships that will help you transition into post-collegiette life

So whether you’re a high school senior anxious about what is to come or a stressed-out junior looking for some real-world advice, we promise you’ll find the answers that you’re looking for. Let’s face it, we could all use a little help.

And when you’re done reading it, you’ll get to tell all your friends about the wonderful knowledge you’ve gained. Besides, who doesn’t want to become an expert on college life?

Convinced yet? Awesome, here’s the link to buy your copy of the Her Campus Guide to College Life. Happy reading, collegiettes!

Rachael David is currently a senior at Penn State University and serves as the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Penn State. She is majoring in public relations and minoring in psychology. Her love of creative writing and all things Penn State is what inspired her to become a member of the HC team in the fall of 2013. Her background experience includes working for the Undergraduate Admissions Office at Penn State as a social media intern in the spring of 2014 and is currently working as a social media intern for an internet marketing company in Harrisburg called WebpageFX. This past summer she also served as a PR intern for Tierney Communications. Rachael enjoys anything media related especially catching up on her favorite shows, including Saturday Night Live and any show on Food Network. She has a passion for food but also loves being active and spending her free time running or hiking. She hopes to gain more experience in all aspects of the media industry during college and plans on pursuing a career writing for a life & style publication in the future.