Top 10 Best Procrastinating Sites for Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Well, here comes another finals week! During finals week, you see it all; the ugly in people, the disturbing in people, and the downright stress in people. What do you do to cope with it all? Procrastinate. It is literally inevitable, unless you have a super jedi mind that cannot be distracted. Here are the Top 10 Best Procrastinating Sites for Finals:

1. Buzzfeed: buzzfeed.com

For all: The motherload of all procrastinating websites. To procrastinators, this is the best thing since the invention of Iphones. It has everything you could possibly need from your daily news, to entertainment, to hilarious GIFS and even quizzes!

2. Facebook: facebook.com

For the creeps: This doesn’t even need a description. The best creeping device known to mankind.

3. Pinterest: pinterest.com

For the artsy: “I think I go on Pinterest, more than I am on Angel.” -Megan Miller, Sophomore

4. StumbleUpon: stumbleupon.com

For all those lazy procrastinators: Just simply log in and pick 5 topics that interest you and StumbleUpon will bring those topics of interest right to your computer screen. If you don’t like the article or like whatever they showed you, you can give it a thumbs up or down, and when you’re ready to see something else just click Stumble!

5. UpWorthy: upworthy.com

For the youtube and vimeo lovers: A website that puts together different viral videos that can be inspiring, meaningful, and funny.

6. The Daily Puppy: dailypuppy.com

For the dog/animal lover. This website will make your heart melt and simply make you press “More Puppies” for hours.

7. I Waste So Much Time: iwastesomuchtime.com

For the people that get amused easily: This website is literally what it is titled. It is created solely for those procrastinating and wasting their time. It has a Tumblr feel and is combined with memes and gifs.

8. Daily Odd Compliment: http://dailyoddcompliment.tumblr.com/

For the depressed: Whenever you just need a random pick-me-up during finals. Everyone in the library is crying in the bathroom and you’re starting to feel like it might rub into you too, just go on this Tumblr page, and get smiling!

9.Find the Invisible Cow: findtheinvisiblecow.com

For anyone: Okay, you might hate me for this one. But just find out what it is for yourself.

10.What Should We Call Me: http://whatshouldwecallme.tumblr.com/

For anyone with a sense of pop culture and humor: I could literally be on this for hours; and yes I’m that girl that giggles in a room full of silent people studying. This Tumblr page combines everyday situations with hilarious gifs.

Torri Singer is an undergrad student at Penn State University. She is a broadcast journalism major and loves all things creative, so when she joined the PSU HC chapter she knew it was right up her alley. Her favorite topics to cover include lifestyle, pop culture, relationships and current events. When she isn't writing or editing she loves trying her hand at photography and recently won second place in the national Society of Professional Journalism award for her photography coverage of Hurricane Sandy. Torri is currently interning in New York City in the creative services department of WPIX Chanel 11 News as well as writing editorial pieces for The Two River Times Newspaper in New  Jersey. After graduation she hopes to be heading to live in New York City, her favorite place in the world.