This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

(Photo: Catholic Philly)

As everyone is trying to plan their summer internship and fall semester schedule, I am stuck here trying to figure out the rest of my life. Yes, I am a senior. I have been in denial of this fact until I realized that the following experiences are not to be had by 75% of Penn Staters and are unique to a specific cohort: the few, the confused, the seniors.  If you are graduating this spring, you know exactly what I am talking about:

Every weekend you have an internal battle.  I am a little tired and could use some rest, but there are only X amount of weekends left.  Must. Go. Out.  

You are chronically late for every class. 

You either ignore thoughts of the future or let them sink in every once in a while, then you have a total meltdown.

Rolling up to bars on Tuesdays becomes the protocol. 

Oh and Gaff Wednesdays.

The dreaded “g-word” causes your eye to automatically twitch.

You’re cynical about everything.

You actually have a LinkedIn profile.

You actually care about the content of your LinkedIn profile. 

You have become an expert at networking. “Oh yes, my cousin’s best friend’s aunt works there!”

You show up to every career fair in hopes that this will be “the one.”

You have given up dressing to impress for class because, LOL . 

You made sure to not schedule early morning classes.  In fact, you avoided it like your life depended on it. 

You are over the whole frat boy look and are looking for someone with more sophistication…a man bun perhaps?

As you attempt to plan your next couple of years the only thing that seems certain is… nothing.

Rachael David is currently a senior at Penn State University and serves as the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Penn State. She is majoring in public relations and minoring in psychology. Her love of creative writing and all things Penn State is what inspired her to become a member of the HC team in the fall of 2013. Her background experience includes working for the Undergraduate Admissions Office at Penn State as a social media intern in the spring of 2014 and is currently working as a social media intern for an internet marketing company in Harrisburg called WebpageFX. This past summer she also served as a PR intern for Tierney Communications. Rachael enjoys anything media related especially catching up on her favorite shows, including Saturday Night Live and any show on Food Network. She has a passion for food but also loves being active and spending her free time running or hiking. She hopes to gain more experience in all aspects of the media industry during college and plans on pursuing a career writing for a life & style publication in the future.