This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Year: Junior        

Major: Health Policy and Administration

Hometown: Danville, PA

Relationship Status: Single

HC: So Matt, tell everyone a little about yourself and what you are involved in here at Penn State…you know, the basics.

MB: Well, I work at the Starbucks in the HUB, I’m a Lion Scout and give some pretty great tours, and I am a brother of Theta Delta Chi, for whom I was the head THON chair this past year.

HC: What are you most excited for senior year?

MB: I’m looking forward to my last season in the student section of Beaver Stadium, dancing in THON (hopefully) and catching the formidable disease known as “senioritis.”

HC: What would be your ideal first date?

MB:  First, we would watch the sunset over the Pacific on the deck of a yacht with a nice steak dinner and some kind of craft beer to wet the whistle. Then, we would go to a concert of some sort at a beach-front venue. After that, hit up a tiki bar and party the night away. Yeah, I like the beach.

HC: Do you have any talents worth sharing?

MB: I can make a tasty latte and do some good work on a grill.

HC: Who is your celeb crush?

MB: Easily Marisa Miller; I love her.

HC: One Direction or Justin Bieber?

MB: Not Justin Bieber.

HC: What are your top two qualities that you look for in a partner?

MB: I’d say two important qualities are being outgoing and the ability to hold an intellectual conversation.

HC: Biggest turnoff?

MB: Being a bimbo.

HC: Do you have any post-grad plans?

MB: Hey, one step at a time. When I retire, I’m going to open up a barber shop and work as a barber in some tropical location. Does that count?

Jessica Paugh is a junior at the Pennsylvania State University, University Park. Jessica majors in Elementary Education and is currently minoring in Human Development and Family Studies. She was born and raised in Danville, Pennsylvania, where her interest in writing and all things literary first blossomed. Jessica fell in love with publications the moment she was chosen to be the editor of her senior yearbook. Among being a contributing writer and secretary for Her Campus PSU, she is an active member in THON, is currently PSU's Lauren Nicole Clothing campus rep, and volunteers weekly for Volunteers in Public Schools. Aside from being actively involved in the Penn State community, Jessica admits to being a chocolate connoisseur as well as an avid Dunkin’ Donuts goer. Follow her on Instagram!jessica_paugh
Rachael David is currently a senior at Penn State University and serves as the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Penn State. She is majoring in public relations and minoring in psychology. Her love of creative writing and all things Penn State is what inspired her to become a member of the HC team in the fall of 2013. Her background experience includes working for the Undergraduate Admissions Office at Penn State as a social media intern in the spring of 2014 and is currently working as a social media intern for an internet marketing company in Harrisburg called WebpageFX. This past summer she also served as a PR intern for Tierney Communications. Rachael enjoys anything media related especially catching up on her favorite shows, including Saturday Night Live and any show on Food Network. She has a passion for food but also loves being active and spending her free time running or hiking. She hopes to gain more experience in all aspects of the media industry during college and plans on pursuing a career writing for a life & style publication in the future.