Global Entrepreneurship Week to open doors at Penn State

Posted -

Every November, as a part of Global Entrepreneurship Week, students and faculty of all academic backgrounds come together to embrace and strengthen relationships between the Penn State community and local entrepreneurships.

This year’s weeklong celebration will take place from Nov. 13 to Nov. 17, with events occurring at University Park and across 13 branch campuses.

The weeklong series of events will include competitions such as HackPSU, where students work together to solve problems through technology development, workshops, networking opportunities, daily presentations and keynote speakers.

Global Entrepreneurship Week is a worldwide effort to encourage ideas and innovation while providing opportunities for students to make those ideas a reality. Local and international business owners and professionals will make their way to State College to answer questions, to remind students of the unique ways to begin businesses and to prove that no idea is too small or too big.  

For more information on the tons of events going on throughout the week, you can find the GEW schedule here!

Comments

About The Author

Allie Maniglia is a junior at Penn State University majoring in public relations and communication arts and sciences. She serves as the Social Media Director, and as a writer for Her Campus at Penn State. In addition to her work with HC Penn State, she is a national DIY, News, and Pop Culture contributing writer.