Giovanni Mineo III

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.
Our Campus Cutie this week is an Italian boy from Pittsburgh who loves long walks on the beach and can make a pizza. What else could you ask for? 

Year: Junior 
Major: Hospitality Management 
Hometown: Pittsburgh, PA 
Relationship Status: Single ;)

HC:What fraternity are you a part of, and how did you get involved with it?  
GM: Theta Delta Chi. Just dumb luck.

HC: Being THON chair for TDX is a lot of responsibility. What is the hardest part about the position? 
GM: Raising the money. As long as we beat the total from last year, that’s all that matters. 

HC: What is the best part about being THON chair? 

GM: Hanging out with our THON kids Gavin, Owen, Charlie and Katie. They are the whole reason why we are doing this. 

HC: You own the Frat Dog for TDX, what is his name, when did you get him and what kind of dog is he?
GM: Travis. I got him from the Butler Humane Society last year in August. He’s half German Shepard, half a mystery. 

HC: What are you involved with outside of your fraternity?

GM: Not much. But I always like hanging out with my friends at burger night at Kildare’s on Tuesdays. And, no big deal, I am a Shore Points Rewards Program member at Jersey Mike’s, which I take very seriously. 

HC: What do you spend your summers doing? 
GM: Long walks on the beach. But seriously, I work all summer making pizza, trying to save up money for when I go abroad.  

HC: What is the best part of working at Mineos? 
GM: Trying to keep my grandfather’s dream alive.

HC: If you could spend a day doing absolutely anything, what would it be and why? 
GM: Fly to Easter Island and figure out what those head statues actually are. 

HC: If you could choose a song to be your theme song, which would it be and why? 
GM: “Peanut Butter Jelly” by Galactis because I have created the most dope dance move to it, and I would dance to it for the rest of my life if I could. 

HC: If you could be one item in Target, what would you be and why?

GM: A scented candle because when you smell all of the candles, I am the candle you want the most.

HC: What is the best piece of advice you’ve gotten, and who did you get it from? 
GM: Don’t be so worried, live life to the fullest. I got this from Rege Dusch when I was 13 and golfing 18.

Meghan Maffey graduated from the Pennslyvania State University in the Spring of 2017. She graduated with a degree in Broadcast Journalism and a minor in English.