First Meeting Fun

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Along with our new meeting room and nine fabulous new members, Her Campus Penn State kicked off our first meeting of 2016 this past Wednesday. We discussed new changes, upcoming events, and goals we wanted to accomplish to make this the best semester yet. We have a lot planned and are so excited for you all to see what we’ve been up to. Stay tuned for 2016, collegiettes!

Rachael David is currently a senior at Penn State University and serves as the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Penn State. She is majoring in public relations and minoring in psychology. Her love of creative writing and all things Penn State is what inspired her to become a member of the HC team in the fall of 2013. Her background experience includes working for the Undergraduate Admissions Office at Penn State as a social media intern in the spring of 2014 and is currently working as a social media intern for an internet marketing company in Harrisburg called WebpageFX. This past summer she also served as a PR intern for Tierney Communications. Rachael enjoys anything media related especially catching up on her favorite shows, including Saturday Night Live and any show on Food Network. She has a passion for food but also loves being active and spending her free time running or hiking. She hopes to gain more experience in all aspects of the media industry during college and plans on pursuing a career writing for a life & style publication in the future.
Meghan Maffey graduated from the Pennslyvania State University in the Spring of 2017. She graduated with a degree in Broadcast Journalism and a minor in English.