This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Name: Cameron Harrison
Year: Sophomore
Major: Broadcast journalism
Hometown: Laytonsville, Md.

Meet Cameron who is an opinionated people person who can be seen and heard among the thousands here on campus. He is definitely someone you will not forget.  When Cameron isn’t conducting tours of campus as an active Lion Ambassador, he is actively involved with UPUA and THON. As an avid fitness guru, Cameron maintains his fit physique and healthy lifestyle by working out on a daily basis and can be frequently seen at the White Building or Rec Hall on campus.

HC: What are you passionate about?
Cameron: I am passionate about meeting new people and learning new things. I tend to be around people who are vastly different then myself a lot of the time because it opens up my mind to other viewpoints. I am very versatile.

HC: Why do you love Penn State?
Cameron: I love PSU because it is a campus full of spirited individuals. Everyone who goes to Penn State genuinely wants to be here and does not wish to go anywhere else. WE ARE a family.

HC: What is your primary goal in life?
Cameron: If I look back on my life at 90 and I know that I maintained a happy mentality on all aspects of life, I’ll be fulfilled. I hope to grow up and continue to always love what I’m doing, whether I’m the poorest man on earth, or the richest.

HC: Who would be your ideal soul mate?
Cameron: Someone who can be my equal. I don’t want to end up with someone who I can walk all over. Have a backbone.