Buying Student Football Tickets As Told by Bitmojis

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

After months of dreaming about the football gamedays this fall, you are finally one step closer to making your fantasy a reality. Finally, the day has arrived to purchase student tickets! However, before you can have those glorious passes to enter Beaver Stadium – a Hunger Games style fight to the death has to occur.

Here is how it all goes down:

The night before, you cannot contain your excitement about the chance to be back in Beaver Stadium with about 107,000 of your closest friends.

You set up your account so that hopefully everything will go smoothly in the morning.

Your alarm goes off at 6:30 a.m., so you open your computer and prepare to go as fast as possible to get your tickets!

At 6:45 a.m., you are staring at the clock, watching the minutes tick by and feeling like time has never moved slower.

As you wait, thoughts pop into your head. “What if I don’t get the tickets?” “What if my friends get tickets and I don’t?” The anxiety is killing you as the minutes click away.

Amid these thoughts, you think of having to go on the Ticket Exchange every week, which gives you even more motivation in the task ahead.

The time has finally come. It is 7:00 a.m. You quickly get to work and pray to the football gods.  

It is every man for himself, as your whole class races to snag some tickets before they sell out.

Finally, your screen reads, “You’re going to 2015 – Penn State Football – Student Tickets!” and you cannot help but to feel…

You do a little dance because YOU ARE SO EXCITED.  

At last, you crawl back into bed to dream all about the wonderful football games yet to come.

Photo Credit: 1

Kelsie Ahern is a Sophomore at Penn State majoring in Public Relations and minoring in Art History. She has a love for everything fashion, french bull dogs, and a good brunch.
Rachael David is currently a senior at Penn State University and serves as the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Penn State. She is majoring in public relations and minoring in psychology. Her love of creative writing and all things Penn State is what inspired her to become a member of the HC team in the fall of 2013. Her background experience includes working for the Undergraduate Admissions Office at Penn State as a social media intern in the spring of 2014 and is currently working as a social media intern for an internet marketing company in Harrisburg called WebpageFX. This past summer she also served as a PR intern for Tierney Communications. Rachael enjoys anything media related especially catching up on her favorite shows, including Saturday Night Live and any show on Food Network. She has a passion for food but also loves being active and spending her free time running or hiking. She hopes to gain more experience in all aspects of the media industry during college and plans on pursuing a career writing for a life & style publication in the future.